• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Feb. 12)

In summary, tonight the family is going out to dinner to see Jeff Dunham as a Christmas present. They are all sick and tired of cooking, so it is retired DH night.
rennea
Gold Member
Well tonight is Chinese night in this house, no cooking for me!!!

Tonight we are having roast chicken, sweet and regular potatoes seasoned and cooked on the bar pan and steamed carrots/celery..not sure about dessert yet though.

Not sure, the kid is going out to eat with his uncle for having a great week at school for the first time, plus we need a sitter because we are going with my parents to see Jeff Dunham as part of our Christmas present. I didn't really think about dinner for the two of us until I read this thread topic. Maybe we'll just have popcorn at the show.

We are just really struggling to get over the sickness in our house - now DH has it....

Probably Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. None of us really feel like eating a whole lot.

We are having stuffed shells and salad. Yummy! :balloon:

Get well soon, Becky :)

I am going to use substitute leftovers from the chicken from the 30 minute chicken (actually 40 minute for an almost 6 lb. ckn) and use it to make the Asian Pork and Noodle skillet today.

It is retired DH night to cook. I think he is planning breakfast...french toast, sausage...

turkey vegetable soup with bread

I just talked to my BF and we are going to go out to dinner before the show. Our anniversary is this weekend and we are going to go out to celebrate tonight.

rennea said:
Well tonight is Chinese night in this house, no cooking for me!!!

That sounds good to me! It's hubby's pay day so no cooking for me today either! But I do get to go grocery shopping. I really enjoy grocery shopping since I got a new fridge from craigslist that has french doors and a bottom freezer. I love it!

Maybe the kids will have MCDonald's and I will have something better! LOL

Debbie :D

DH and DS are on their own tonight - I have a show. I'll have munchies at my host's house.

What are some easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights?

One popular option is our One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta recipe, which only takes 30 minutes to make and requires minimal clean-up. Another option is our Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables, which can be prepped ahead of time and cooked in just 20 minutes.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes to choose from. Some customer favorites include our Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers and our Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff. You can also easily modify many of our recipes by swapping out meat for tofu or adding in extra veggies.

Do you have any dinner recipes that are gluten-free?

Absolutely! We have a gluten-free category on our website where you can find a variety of dinner recipes such as our Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Kabobs and our Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon. Just be sure to double-check ingredient labels to ensure they are gluten-free.

Are there any dinner recipes that kids will love?

We have plenty of family-friendly dinner options that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Some kid-approved recipes include our Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas, Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, and Baked Mac and Cheese Bites.

Do you offer any low-carb or keto-friendly dinner options?

Yes, we have a variety of low-carb and keto-friendly dinner recipes, such as our Zucchini Noodle Alfredo and our Baked Chicken Parmesan. We also have a low-carb category on our website where you can find even more options to fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • rennea