• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Thursday's Dinner?

In summary, it looks like everyone is cooking something different tonight. There are plenty of choices for everyone to make.
rennea
Gold Member
It's Thursday so that means it's Chinese food night here. No cooking for me ")

Well, crud. I was blissfully happy, not thinking about dinner until I saw this thread. Now I have to come up with something.

I have been so uninterested in cooking lately. I have no idea what to feed my family... lol

I have a couple of steaks that we will throw on the BBQ. What will go on the plate next to them is still TBD. :)

We have plenty of leftovers so I think it will be "clean the fridge" night!

Pot Roast
Tuna Casserole
Fried Chicken

There are enough choices to make everyone happy...I think!

crystalscookingnow said:
I have been so uninterested in cooking lately. I have no idea what to feed my family... lol

I too feel this way. I love thinking about a recipe, but actually getting it to the table is another story.

I think I might make some veggie stir-fry, brown rice & crab rangoon. Hmm, that sounds yummy. Guess that's what we're having. lol

Spinach, Mushroom, and Swiss Omelets, and Veggie Hashbrowns.

chefann said:
Well, crud. I was blissfully happy, not thinking about dinner until I saw this thread. Now I have to come up with something.

Glad I could put some sunshine in your day:p

I am making the California Club Pizza for my Cluster meeting.

Will make some pizza or nuggets for the kids as they have wrestling tonight at 530.

I'm having the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco and the dulce de leche tart from the new SB. I made them yesterday with my nieghbor but due to another committment couldn't eat them last night. So I just need to heat it up and we're good to go tonight!

I'm interested to see how the tart turns out - she couldn't find the dulce de leche so we used caramel ice cream topping instead. I still think it will be yummy.

Depends on whether or not I go food shopping today or tomorrow, so it's either leftovers or the Pineapple stirfry.

We will probably have soup & sandwiches. :)

Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco (trying it for the first time)

I am going to bake lightly breaded chicken and then dip in lite honey mustard dressing (that I liquify with skim milk) *I am on WW and taking some healthier shortcuts*
Probably some sauted spinach and peppers on the side.

I am making Italian sausage grinders with peppers and onions.

Steak and potatoes

Hamburgers on the grill with veggies TBD

Mexican Chicken Lasagna--2nd time. Lots of leftover cheese, cilantro, and tortillas from last week, so we're having it again. :)

All of you with your grills make me jealous...it is 9 degrees here and there is NO way I would get out the grill.

We had pizza & wings...

We ended up having cheapo pizza from Little Caesar's. But I discovered another great use for the Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce! It's fantastic on pepperoni pizza. mmm...

pampered.chris said:
All of you with your grills make me jealous...it is 9 degrees here and there is NO way I would get out the grill.

We had pizza & wings...

LOL - I'm jealous too! Between the sub-zero windchill, and the 3 plus feet of snow on the ground, grilling is out of the question. The In-laws got us a box of beautiful steaks for Christmas, and they are still in the freezer unopened.:cry:

(the only way I like steak is on the grill)

You guys are wimps...didn't you read the other day when I grilled at -20?Of course I had to take the blowdryer out to melt the ice off the knobs so I could light the grill...

janetupnorth said:
You guys are wimps...didn't you read the other day when I grilled at -20?

Of course I had to take the blowdryer out to melt the ice off the knobs so I could light the grill...

Thanks - I'll just wait until it's a bit warmer.:p

Next week it's supposed to get up to 40 degrees - I'd grill then!:D:thumbup:

1. What is the main dish for "What's for Dinner?"

The main dish for "What's for Dinner?" is the Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner. It is a one-pan meal that combines sausage, potatoes, peppers, and onions for a flavorful and easy dinner.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner?". It is the Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry. It features a variety of vegetables and tofu stir-fried in a delicious sauce for a quick and healthy meal.

3. How long does it take to prepare "What's for Dinner?"

The preparation time for "What's for Dinner?" varies depending on the dish. The Italian Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner takes about 15 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to cook. The Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry takes about 10 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to cook.

4. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in "What's for Dinner?" to cater to your dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend using the suggested ingredients for the best flavor and results.

5. Is there a dessert option for "What's for Dinner?"

Yes, there is a dessert option for "What's for Dinner?". It is the Chocolate Lava Cake. It is a decadent and indulgent dessert that can be easily made in the microwave for a quick and delicious treat after dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
janetupnorth