• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for dinner tonight? Chinese take-out or something else?

In summary, we had Chinese take-out night. We are having the Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss and Green Beans, BBQ chicken, Baked Beans, real potato fries, and hashbrown casserole. Clean Out the Fridge day means leftovers, so we are having pork tenderloin in the DCB, pork chops in the crock pot with a bourbon glaze, fried cubed steak, tuna patties, and brown rice. My little brother's birthday is today and we're going out to celebrate. I'm sick and will ask hubby to pick me up some boiled crawfish.
rennea
Gold Member
It's Thursday, so around here it's Chinese take-out night:sing:

We are having the Dijon Chicken Noodle Toss and Green Beans

BBQ chicken, Baked Beans, real potato fries

It is Clean Out the Fridge day so leftovers of some kind.

Pork tenderloin in the DCB I think we will have corn and roasted potatoes for our side dishes.

Time to really go to the grocery store so it's hashbrown casserole tonight, using up that LAST of everything in my fridge...

It's my little brother's (he's way bigger than me!) 27th bday today, so we're going out for that. :)

homemade chicken soup w/bisquits

I'm sick today so I'm going to ask hubby to pick me up some boiled crawfish and he can fend for himself.

cookingwith_tara said:

LOL - this was what we had for dinner yesterday!:D

Today is a Show Day - so we are having Baked Fish Fillets, Mac & Cheese, and Green Beans. (quick and easy, and a favorite of DS's - so I don't have to deal with any mealtime drama when I'm getting ready to leave for a show!)

Balsamic glazed salmon, brown rice and salad.

Pork Tendorloin with Tastefully Simple Bayou Bourbon Glaze in the crock pot with red potatoes, veggies and rolls.

Fried cubed steak and not sure what else to go with it.

Tuna Patties and Brown Rice and a Salad

Pork chops with mushrooms and garlic baked in the DCB, rice, baked sweet potatoes, roasted parsnips (just a few) and carrots.

Dessert is pumpkin pie baked in the deep pie dish which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!

beef stew in dcb with biscuits and honey on the side - almost done and can't wait.

I just finished having leftovers since hubby is working nights this week. Went to dinner with girlfriends last night and I had Herb crusted Tilapia, sweet potato risotto, and steamed asparagus. Good both nights.

We've been practicing our Power Chicken, so the greek orzo dish is tonight.

Spaghetti with meat sauce, and five-cheese Texas toast. Easy and simple, but boy, do my kids make a mess eating it. :)

We had a boston butt roast marinated then grilled. We had corn and hashbrowns as side. It was awesome!

rennea said:
It's Thursday, so around here it's Chinese take-out night:sing:

Is that a Canada thing? :p:D

cookingwith_tara said:

Are there fake potato fries? LOL:D

Dinner? I'll wait until the kids ask! Hee Hee. Husband is sick and my kitchen is full of dirty dishes while I was at work. I don't want to enter the kitchen.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on January 22nd?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on January 22nd is the Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the featured recipe to fit your dietary preferences or any allergies you may have. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website for suggested substitutions.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare, with an additional 4-6 hours for cooking in the slow cooker.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options for "What's for Dinner?" on January 22nd?

Yes, there are vegetarian and vegan options for the featured recipe. You can substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth and omit the chicken for a vegetarian option. For a vegan option, you can also use plant-based protein instead of chicken.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at a regular grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup can be found at a regular grocery store. However, we recommend using high-quality ingredients for the best flavor. You can also purchase the ingredients directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies