• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Leftover Madness!

mmm...salsa.Tonight is Chinese night! No cooking here:)mmmmm... chinese!!! now that sounds good! Might have to make some kind of stir fry for dinner now!No clue! I was going to make a pot roast, but forgot to pull it out and thaw it. :oOh well...probably chicken something. We'll see when I look in my pantry what I can pull together! :):love:I have a DATE tonight with my wonderful husband! We are going out for dinner, and then going to see the Rockettes Christmas Show! Whooo Hooo!I think we are either going to Red Lob
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight is Chinese night! No cooking here:)

mmmmm... chinese!!! now that sounds good! Might have to make some kind of stir fry for dinner now!

No clue! I was going to make a pot roast, but forgot to pull it out and thaw it. :eek:

Oh well...probably chicken something. We'll see when I look in my pantry what I can pull together! :)

:love:I have a DATE tonight with my wonderful husband! We are going out for dinner, and then going to see the Rockettes Christmas Show! Whooo Hooo!

I think we are either going to Red Lobster, or Texas Roadhouse. (hee hee - we have GC for both of those....)

I just :love: LOVE :love: my guy!

I've cooked a frozen roast in my crockpot on high for about 6 hours and it comes out perfect! I just add 2-3 cups of liquid to cover it! plus my carrots and onions get dumped in on top.

I do this on my lunch hour when I come home, and dinner is ready by 6. For the potatoes, I just dice some up, put them in the rice cooker add some water, zap them for 10 min in the micro, then add my butter and milk to it.

you might still have time!

I figured it out! Chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. It's already put together and cooking. As Racheal Ray would say...yummo! :D

Left over popcorn shrimp from last night. Not sure what else. Probably will bake a potato in the microwave or something simple.

Taco Soup. Cold day today, so will be yummy.

Homemade pizza & pasta house salad. Made the salad dressing last night & it was yummy. Have to make another batch tonight! :D

Not sure might do homeade chicken noodle soup.

ChefBeckyD said:
:love:I have a DATE tonight with my wonderful husband! We are going out for dinner, and then going to see the Rockettes Christmas Show! Whooo Hooo!

I think we are either going to Red Lobster, or Texas Roadhouse. (hee hee - we have GC for both of those....)

I just :love: LOVE :love: my guy!

My mom took me to Texas Roadhouse...we just had one open here about a month ago...It was great!

StacieB said:
Taco Soup. Cold day today, so will be yummy.

I wish it would get cold here...its still getting up to 70...Hard to think about the holidays and my dearest boyfriend brought some major sickness home...it wouldnt be as bad if it were 30 degrees and snowing out...lol

ughubug said:
My mom took me to Texas Roadhouse...we just had one open here about a month ago...It was great!

We haven't been - one opened up here a few months back. BIL & SIL gave DH a GC for his birthday - and included a menu with the GC. I was impressed with the menu. There were quite a few "healthy eating" choices, and it looks like all of their baked goods are from scratch!

Have fun on your Date Night, Becky!!I have a show, so I'll grab something from the fridge before I leave (probably a yogurt or bagel). DH is on his own, but he hasn't been home for lunch today, so I'll probably set him up with leftover tuna noodle casserole from last night.

chefann said:
Have fun on your Date Night, Becky!!

I have a show, so I'll grab something from the fridge before I leave (probably a yogurt or bagel). DH is on his own, but he hasn't been home for lunch today, so I'll probably set him up with leftover tuna noodle casserole from last night.

I had to leave for a PTO Fundraiser yesterday at 3:30. So, I didn't get the Turkey done that I'd planned on. DH was in charge of dinner for himself and DS. DH ate leftover spaghetti casserole, and DS had leftover mac n cheese from his lunch - and between the 2 of them, they ate 7 King's Hawaiian Rolls, and finished about a quart of chocolate milk.

Not one veggie or fruit at all.:rolleyes: Oh well, at least it makes me feel needed.

In the continuing campaign to expand DS's food repetoire, scored big-time....quesadillas! I make mine with leftover taco meat, a little salsa, and shredded cheese baked on a stone between soft tortilla shells.

So, that's what's for dinner with some baby carrots :)

susanr613 said:
In the continuing campaign to expand DS's food repetoire, scored big-time....quesadillas! I make mine with leftover taco meat, a little salsa, and shredded cheese baked on a stone between soft tortilla shells.

So, that's what's for dinner with some baby carrots :)

Oh! Quesadillas are a favorite here!

I make them all sorts of ways! Our favorite are fajita quesadillas - with fajita seasoned chicken, peppers and onions, and I also usually throw in some black beans and corn. Then, add some shredded cheese. YUM! I serve them with salsa and sour cream on the side.

DS likes his with just chicken, cheese, and corn. :rolleyes:

Well, DH showed up for lunch between his appointments (doctor and dentist), so I can't give him tuna casserole for dinner. Now I have no clue what to give him. Maybe I'll hand him a can of chicken soup.

Tonight it's any thing goes:

I have leftover PC White Chicken Chili - dang hot, so I'll have to temper it down with more chicken stock, beans, and sour cream

I also have leftover regular chili - yesterday we had a Chili Cook-off at work and I won the Golden Spoon. Yippppeeeee!

I also have some leftover PC One Pot Pasta. I added some cubed up chicken chunks to it for added protein, and it turned out delicious. Yummmmmmy.

It's a curse that I love to cook so much, but have a small family to cook for. We always have a ton of leftovers. Thankfully, my sisters live nearby so they often get my "come on over and pick up some dinner from me" calls.

What ever we can find I'm working till 9:30 and DH has to be at the hospital by 8:45 tonight b/c he's having a sleep study done :( I'm going to miss him!

BadGirl said:
Tonight it's any thing goes:

I have leftover PC White Chicken Chili - dang hot, so I'll have to temper it down with more chicken stock, beans, and sour cream

I also have leftover regular chili - yesterday we had a Chili Cook-off at work and I won the Golden Spoon. Yippppeeeee!

I also have some leftover PC One Pot Pasta. I added some cubed up chicken chunks to it for added protein, and it turned out delicious. Yummmmmmy.

It's a curse that I love to cook so much, but have a small family to cook for. We always have a ton of leftovers. Thankfully, my sisters live nearby so they often get my "come on over and pick up some dinner from me" calls.

In our family that is called "Musgoes". It's short for "Everything in the fridge "must go".

What are some easy and quick dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

One option could be making a one-pan meal, where you can throw all the ingredients into a sheet pan and bake it in the oven. Another idea is to use a slow cooker or an Instant Pot to make a meal that cooks itself while you go about your day.

What are some healthy dinner options for those trying to watch their weight?

We offer a variety of healthy recipes on our website that focus on using fresh ingredients and incorporating lean proteins, whole grains, and vegetables. Some popular options include our quinoa and vegetable stir-fry or our stuffed bell peppers.

What are some vegetarian or vegan dinner ideas?

We have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes, such as our roasted vegetable lasagna or our lentil shepherd's pie. We also have a range of tools and gadgets that make it easier to prepare plant-based meals, such as our spiralizer for making zucchini noodles.

Can you provide any dinner ideas for picky eaters or kids?

We have a section on our website dedicated to kid-friendly recipes, including homemade chicken nuggets, mac and cheese muffins, and mini pizza bites. We also have a variety of tools and utensils that can make mealtime more fun for kids, such as our sandwich cutters and pancake molds.

What are some options for dinner parties or entertaining guests?

We have a range of recipe collections specifically designed for entertaining, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Some popular options for a dinner party could be our stuffed mushrooms, beef tenderloin with red wine sauce, and chocolate lava cakes. We also offer tips and tricks for setting a beautiful table and creating a welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • rennea