• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Becky is going to the farmers market on Saturday, and she is also going to go out to dinner with her granddaughter.
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are having smokies on the gill with cabbage, potato salad and grilled veggies:chef:

Hubby's working late so one of my team members is coming over with ehr son and we're going to make Creamy One Pot Pasta for ourselves and the kids.

homemade tomato basil soup

Just picked up some sugar snap peas, strawberries, & rhubarb (think I'll make a crisp) at the Farmers Market - now I just need to figure out what to have with them!

ChefBeckyD said:
Just picked up some sugar snap peas, strawberries, & rhubarb (think I'll make a crisp) at the Farmers Market - now I just need to figure out what to have with them!
Oh shoot! I was going to go to the farmer's market, today. I completely forgot. I knew there was something I wanted to do today, but I couldn't think of what it was. I doubt there are many vendors left by now. Bummer!

I am home all by myself tonight, YEAH, I need to relax. Thing I will have a couple of cocktails hahahah, and jump in my jetted tuba and take a nice long bath....

I'm making Shrimp Rockefeller. . .we used to get it all the time at Red Lobster but it's not on their menu anymore.

We're going out with friends tonight to the state park. Not sure if we'll take picnic grillin' stuff or if we'll eat at the cafe.

I made the Creamy One Pot Pasts last night with Shrmip and my family loved it, even my DS who is :D"allergic to veggies"

JAE said:
Oh shoot! I was going to go to the farmer's market, today. I completely forgot. I knew there was something I wanted to do today, but I couldn't think of what it was. I doubt there are many vendors left by now. Bummer!

I didn't go to THAT farmers market! I just stopped at the little one in Hudsonville - I was at the Post Office and the Dr's office, and it's right around the corner.

Hey - what are you doing Saturday??? Maybe we could meet at the Farmers Market then? I haven't been at all this year so far.

We are just now having a late lunch, and we are planning on having pot roast in the DCB with green beans and something else, not sure b/c we had mashed pot. last and rice the night before

cewcooks said:
We are just now having a late lunch, and we are planning on having pot roast in the DCB with green beans and something else, not sure b/c we had mashed pot. last and rice the night before

Mmmm, then maybe that calls for some hot buttered egg noodles! Yum! Grate a little parmesan cheese over them, and even better!:thumbup:

We are having Pronto Pizza Patties from It's Good For You.

Becky, I figured you didn't come here because I know you would never do that and not call me. Saturday I will not be back into town until late in the day. Sorry! (BTW, did you get my e-mail?)

JAE said:
We are having Pronto Pizza Patties from It's Good For You.

Becky, I figured you didn't come here because I know you would never do that and not call me. Saturday I will not be back into town until late in the day. Sorry! (BTW, did you get my e-mail?)

Pronto Pizza Patties are a favorite at our house!

I was just reading your email - I'll get back to you after the 4th - Jen is out of town, and I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet - I just don't want her to have to drive down alone, and I don't know if she has other people going with her yet or not.....

Taking my soon to be 13yoa (tomorrow is her birthday) granddaughter out to dinner and shopping tonight. She is also going to help me find something for our banquet.

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the featured recipe for July 2nd?

The featured recipe for July 2nd is the Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken. It is a light and refreshing summer dish that is perfect for outdoor BBQs.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make adjustments to the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, if you are vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or vegetables.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare, including marinating time. It is a quick and easy dinner option for busy weeknights.

4. Are there any alternative cooking methods for the featured recipe?

Yes, if you don't have a grill, you can also cook the chicken in a skillet or in the oven. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I make the featured recipe ahead of time?

Absolutely! The Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken can be prepared and marinated a day in advance, making it a convenient option for meal prepping. Just store it in the fridge until ready to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara