• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did We Eat at Tres Hermanos?

In summary, today we are having smokies with fried cabbage. I'm making up a macaroni salad as well. Yesterday I made some banana cookies from All recipes and the were delish. Asian Chicken Skillet. Shrimp & Scallops on the grill w/ some pattypan squash from the Farmers Market, and green beans. Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs cooked in a sweet and sour sauce w/chili sauce, grape jelly and a
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are having smokies with fried cabbage. I'm making up a macaroni salad as well:chef:

Yesterday I made some banana cookies from All recipes and the were delish:thumbup:

Asian Chicken Skillet.

Shrimp & Scallops on the grill w/ some pattypan squash from the Farmers Market, and green beans. Also, fresh fruit.

Kielbasa and Swedish Meatballs cooked in a sweet and sour sauce w/chili sauce, grape jelly and a dash of dijon mustard! YUM!

DH was supposed to come home tonight but won;t be, so I am saving the flank steak for tomorrow!

Tacos yummy . . . we were supossed to have these last night but I couldn't cook thanks to the fact that our gas company let us run out of propaine. . .

We are having chicken tacos with peanut butter cookies for dessert.

Chef Michelle D said:
We are having chicken tacos with peanut butter cookies for dessert.

ummmm peanut butter cookies sound really good. . . .:D

We are having stuffed chicken alfredo, fresh green beans amd mashed potatoes....

Cheeseburgers, homemade potato chips and a tossed salad.

we are having the mini cheeseburgers from the gameday theme show!

BBQ Chicken, Grilled Potatoes, and Tossed Salad.

Glazed salmon with maple syrup from the Fish recipe cards, corn on the cob, roasted red peppers and zucc....and of course more Granny cake.

We're going out for dinner for our anniversary! No cooking for me!!!

Bacon & tomato sandwiches (everything's home grown!! - yes, even the bacon), homemade pickles, brownies w/peanut butter chips in them

Happy Anniversary, Kristi!I'm headed to a party with another DS company (jewelry), so I have World's Easiest Pizzas in the oven.Since someone's going to ask: You just open a can of cheap biscuits. Flatten each one a stone leaving about 1/2 inch between. Smear a dollop of tomato paste on each one. Top with some mozzarella (or pizza blend) cheese, a sprinkling of PC Italian Seasoning Blend, and a slice of pepperoni (or your favorite topping). Bake for 20 minutes at 350.The Furry Guy loves these. Just like me, they're cheap and easy. (Of course, those adjectives only apply with The Furry Guy ;))

crystalscookingnow said:
Bacon & tomato sandwiches (everything's home grown!! - yes, even the bacon), homemade pickles, brownies w/peanut butter chips in them

Home grown BLT's here too! I thought that was funny, the baby is craving bacon. Just my bacon was grown at a friend's house.

I had a grilled southwest chicken salad from mcdonalds - I've had 3 in the last week! So yummy!

Probably burgers and stuff...had tacos on Tuesday, you know the day I had to make dinner since DH forgot it was my birthday...He's going to have to at least do the grilling tonight!Happy Anniversary Kristi!!!!

I just have to say I LOVE:love: my Grill Basket! For dinner I marinated shrimp in garlic oil & lemon for about 15 minutes, and then threw it on the grill in the basket, and sprinkled it w/ Greek Rub. MmmmhhhMmmmhhh! Also did the same with pattypan squash.Had this with fresh green beans, and a pineapple/cantaloupe/blueberry fruit mix.It was such a delicious, and healthy dinner - now, I think we may walk to the ice cream stand for a cone!:D:chef:

Last edited:
susanr613 said:
Glazed salmon with maple syrup from the Fish recipe cards, corn on the cob, roasted red peppers and zucc....and of course more Granny cake.

I missed the original - what's a granny cake?

We went out to dinner at the local BBQ restaurant - I had hot wings - yummy!

Grilled turkey brats with onion flavored Pringles (green can) on the side. I had salad.

pamperedlinda said:
We went out to dinner at the local BBQ restaurant - I had hot wings - yummy!

Ooh...hot wings and blue cheese dressing...I'm drooling...

janetupnorth said:

They were very good., I'm a ranch kinda girl...DH loves that stinky moldy stuff though :p.

janetupnorth said:

They were very good. I'm a ranch kinda girl...DH loves that stinky moldy stuff though :p.

I don't like the chunks, just the dressing around them...
I like it ONLY with hot wings though! I like the way it cuts the hot sauce.

We had Orange Chicken (from Costco) with brown rice and a salad.
Note: carrots turn into a mushy mess in the new rotary grater. And the grater turns orange.

janetupnorth said:
I don't like the chunks, just the dressing around them...
I like it ONLY with hot wings though! I like the way it cuts the hot sauce.

I love the chunky blue cheese dressing on anything!:chef:

chefann;518824[B said:
]We had Orange Chicken (from Costco) with brown rice[/B] and a salad.
Note: carrots turn into a mushy mess in the new rotary grater. And the grater turns orange.

This is one of my favorite fast meals! We love the Orange Chicken from Costco.

Orange Chicken sounds good - we don't have a Costco here though...Becky - you've got e-mail!

ChefBeckyD said:
This is one of my favorite fast meals! We love the Orange Chicken from Costco.
I doctored it up by adding some chunks of red bell pepper when I stirred in the sauce. Yum!!
And I just realized that chicken is the only meat DH has eaten all week. :rolleyes: Of course, he's out at the movies with coworkers, and I'm here closing shows that won't close until next week now. :grumpy: But at least it gives me a head start on August commissions.

chefann said:
I doctored it up by adding some chunks of red bell pepper when I stirred in the sauce. Yum!!
And I just realized that chicken is the only meat DH has eaten all week. :rolleyes: Of course, he's out at the movies with coworkers, and I'm here closing shows that won't close until next week now. :grumpy: But at least it gives me a head start on August commissions.

I usually do some veggies in with it too - it's just so easy. It's a Show Night meal for us - and then I even sometimes use the Minute Brown Rice, or the already cooked brown rice that you just have to nuke....and stirfry some veggies to go with it.

Micah doesn't like the sauce - so I save out about 5 pieces of chicken, and some veggies, for him, and then lightly coat the chicken & veggies with the sauce and serve the rest on the side. Then DH can put lots on his rice too.

DH made my favorite comfort meal- shake-n-bake chicken thighs with cheesy-broccoli rice-a-roni and veggies on the side- this is really the only meal I or he makes from a box (except macaroni and cheese when I'm too lazy to make the good stuff)

I made mini corn dogs--cut up hot dogs, put in Mini muffin pan, mix up corn muffin mix and scoop on top. Super easy and the kids liked it. We needed a quick dinner tonight.

Chicken Satay Pasta Salad....

I love this recipe!!!!

My DD, SIL, I, and sweet grandson went to Tres Hermanos, a great inexpensive restaurant here in town. They have a special for 2 that is enchiladas, tacos, and a burrito with huge nachos with the white cheese sauce (name escapes me at the moment). We also got sopapillas with vanilla ice cream. The total was $12.50 for that! My grandson loves the "chips" and cheese sauce. He was also eating the cheese from the tacos. He also ate the "ice cream"!:balloon: He watches Dora the Explorer so he hears the Spanish words all the time. I told him to tell the waitress, "Buenos Dias" and she said he was adorable when he said it so well. She brought our food and he said, "thank you" and I told him to say "Gracias" and he did. She said he was too cute! He is almost 23 months old! I posted his pictures in my album...not that I am proud of that darling boy or anything!:love:

Related to What Did We Eat at Tres Hermanos?

1. What is "What's on the Menu Tonight?"

"What's on the Menu Tonight?" is a meal planning feature offered by Pampered Chef that provides weekly meal ideas and recipes to help make dinner time easier and more enjoyable.

2. What is the recipe for smokies with fried cabbage?

The recipe for smokies with fried cabbage can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in one of our cookbooks. It typically includes sausages or smokies, cabbage, onions, and seasonings. You can also add your own twist by incorporating different spices or vegetables.

3. How do I make a macaroni salad?

To make a macaroni salad, cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions and let them cool. In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and your choice of seasonings. Add in diced vegetables like celery, onion, and bell peppers, as well as any protein like chicken or bacon. Then mix in the cooked macaroni noodles and let the salad chill before serving.

4. What is the recipe for banana cookies from Allrecipes?

The recipe for banana cookies from Allrecipes can be found on their website or app. It typically includes mashed ripe bananas, butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and baking powder. You can also add in chocolate chips, nuts, or other mix-ins for added flavor and texture.

5. What other resources does Pampered Chef offer for meal planning?

In addition to "What's on the Menu Tonight?", Pampered Chef also offers a variety of cookbooks, meal planning tools, and cooking classes to help you plan and prepare delicious meals for your family. You can also find helpful tips and recipes on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies