• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

put a little salt on them before I put them in the oven. The steak is seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I grilled it over direct medium-high heat for 8 minutes per side. I then rotated it to the direct low-heat side and let it cook for another 3-4 minutes per side. Salad is mixed together with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard, and parsley. French bread is toasted, then smeared with garlic butter, and toasted again. Dessert is Cherry Pie w/ Ice Cream.
rennea
Gold Member
Hello everyone,

Tonight I think we are having leftovers. We had a huge family BQ yesturday, so there is chicken and salads left over so I think that is what we are having.

I can't wait for life to get back to normal (whatever that is;) )

Corned beef in the crock pot with potatoes and onions for DH.

Due to his hectic travel schedule we are just having dinner together---not with either of our family for dad's day!

My special marinated, grilled Pork Tenderloin,
Roasted Sweet Potatoes w/ cinnamon/honey butter,
Tossed veggie salad w/ homemade thousand island dressing,
grilled garlic bread,
and cherry pie w/ ice cream for dessert!

Vegetarian night at our house. Vegetable curry over brown rice, salad on the side, fresh fruit. Veg curry using assorted leftover veggies!

Steak and Scallops on the grill (anyone ever done them on the grill? I was thinking of using the grill basket)
Fresh Green Beans
Salad
Fettucini Alfredo (DH's favorite)
French Bread

Artichoke Chicken Panini's... DH requested them! :) (that means I done good!) ;) Now that it is just the two of us again, my meals won't be so elaborate. Some nights we just have chips and a sandwich!

Becky- I'm comin' to your place!Actually, I'm making General Tso's chicken: sauteed chicken, onions and carrots mixed with a bottle of sauce (from TJ's), served with brown rice and steamed broccoli.

Ooo, that sounds really yummy, Ann!

Mmmmm - lunch was good! Saving the cherry pie for later, because we are stuffed! Might take it to Grandpa & Grandma D's place when we go see them this evening. (Hey Ann - we had a whole tenderloin left over....I grilled 2 just in case you showed up!)

YummyANN that sounds fantastic, General Tsao's is my hubby's favorite Chinese dining in cuisine!! I would love that recipe if you care to share! :p It would be a great surprise sometime for lunch or dinner.

We actually celebrated Father's Day yesterday since my hubby is at work right now. He is working a new shift job from 3-11 pm Sun - Thurs. We ate homemade carne guisada (stew meat in a thick tasty gravy), beans, rice and tortillas. My hubby requested this. He's spoiled and knows he can request anything and I will attempt to make it. I love to cook!

I will be making flautas for friends coming over on Friday. Probably pork chops and meatloaf somewhere in between this week. But tonight I will be skipping dinner and having homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk! :thumbup:

I was asked to make my first wedding cake in two weeks. I am so excited! I just made a baby shower cake in the shape of a baby carriage (basketweave design) with buttercream frosting. It was so much fun. I am making a strawberry shortcake this Saturday. Orders are coming in like crazy! My home business is picking up and a local coffee shop asked me to be their cake person for orders that come through their business!! I am so excited and feel so blessed!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
ANN that sounds fantastic, General Tsao's is my hubby's favorite Chinese dining in cuisine!! I would love that recipe if you care to share! :p It would be a great surprise sometime for lunch or dinner.
Um... that was my recipe. I have a jar of sauce from Trader Joe's, and I'm just going to pour it over some cooked chicken, onions and carrots, and serve it with rice and broccoli.

ChefBeckyD said:
My special marinated, grilled Pork Tenderloin,
Roasted Sweet Potatoes w/ cinnamon/honey butter,
Tossed veggie salad w/ homemade thousand island dressing,
grilled garlic bread,
and cherry pie w/ ice cream for dessert!

Holy mack I want to live with you!!!
What do you do to those sweet potates????
Yum
We are actually having steak & chicken on the grill mashed potatoes and salad and my FAMOUS Garlic Bread ;)

I still want to eat at Becky's though:rolleyes:

Koolotus said:
Holy mack I want to live with you!!!
What do you do to those sweet potates????
Yum
We are actually having steak & chicken on the grill mashed potatoes and salad and my FAMOUS Garlic Bread ;)

I still want to eat at Becky's though:rolleyes:

The Pork Tenderloin marinated overnight in a mixture of Zesty Italian Dressing, Honey, and fresh lime juice. This is soooo good!

The Sweet Potatoes..aahhhh! I washed them, pierced them with a fork, and put them in the DCB, put the lid on, and put them in the microwave on high for 20 minutes. 4 medium sweet potatoes. Then, I mix up a stick of softened butter w/ an equal amount of honey, and a couple shakes of cinnamon plus spice blend. I also added some finely chopped pecans, and some caramel sprinkles - wow, was that good!

My garlic bread is famous too - known nationwide as Schwans Garlic Bread!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
The Pork Tenderloin marinated overnight in a mixture of Zesty Italian Dressing, Honey, and fresh lime juice. This is soooo good!

The Sweet Potatoes..aahhhh! I washed them, pierced them with a fork, and put them in the DCB, put the lid on, and put them in the microwave on high for 20 minutes. 4 medium sweet potatoes. Then, I mix up a stick of softened butter w/ an equal amount of honey, and a couple shakes of cinnamon plus spice blend. I also added some finely chopped pecans, and some caramel sprinkles - wow, was that good!

My garlic bread is famous too - known nationwide as Schwans Garlic Bread!:D

Add some frozen peaches to your sweet potatoes and you'll have quite the treat for your mouth. I added those one year to my sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving because I didn't have enough for everyone, and I needed to stretch the dish- everyone raved about how good they were, and had no idea I had added peaches to the dish! (they are sorta the same color as the tater's once cooked!

Greek Cheese Torta (PC)
Savory Garlic Marinated Steaks (Allrecipes.com)
Ranch Potato Crisps (PC)
Broccoli Salad (Wal-mart)
Crescent Rolls (Publix)
Fresh Fruit (Publix)
Beyond Blueberry Fruit Dip (Tastefully Simple)

Tonight we are going to MIL's for supper b/c of Father's Day. The boys (DH & FIL) had to work all day trying to get our crops in so that we can have an income next year (imagine working all year long without knowing what your pay will be!).

For lunch, DH requested McD's since he knew I was tired. I got home about 9 last night after being at a Women of Faith conference since Friday afternoon. It was so awesome! Did ya'll miss me? :D

rennea said:
Hello everyone,

Tonight I think we are having leftovers. We had a huge family BQ yesturday, so there is chicken and salads left over so I think that is what we are having.

I can't wait for life to get back to normal (whatever that is;) )

When your life gets back to normal, can I come visit to see what a normal life looks like?

my dinner was yummy! Even the parrots liked it. (I figure brown rice and a little chicken are good for them.)

chefann said:
my dinner was yummy! Even the parrots liked it. (I figure brown rice and a little chicken are good for them.)
I'm getting ready to go and prepare the chicken for our panini's

Camp Dinner here...BBQ Chicken on the grill
Seasoned Potatoes with Bacon chunks
Fresh Veggies
Dip
Cranberry Sauce
Watermelon

Our dinner tonight:
- Sauteed pork chops served with a dark rum glaze
- Apple slices sauteed in a little butter with our Cinnamon Plus (yummy)
- Baked potato for him, sweet potato for me
- Mixed greens salad with vine tomatos, toasted walnuts, and parmesean (grated oh so fine with the microplane)

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

What's for dinner on June 15th?

The menu for June 15th will vary depending on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. However, here are some popular dinner options that you may consider:

Do you have any quick and easy dinner ideas for June 15th?

Yes, we have a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes that you can make on June 15th. Some options include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. You can also browse our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for specific recipes that fit your schedule and taste preferences.

Can you recommend a vegetarian dinner for June 15th?

Absolutely! We have a wide selection of vegetarian dinner recipes that are perfect for June 15th. Some options include roasted vegetable pasta, tofu stir-fry, and black bean tacos. You can also modify any of our meat-based recipes by substituting with plant-based protein alternatives.

What are some popular dinner recipes for June 15th?

Some popular dinner recipes for June 15th include grilled chicken with vegetables, shrimp scampi, and beef stir-fry. These recipes are easy to make and perfect for a summer evening. You can find these and more on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

I have a big family. Can you suggest a dinner recipe for June 15th that can feed a crowd?

Yes, we have several dinner recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group. Some options include lasagna, chicken enchiladas, and slow cooker pulled pork. You can also double the ingredients in any of our recipes to make sure everyone is well-fed on June 15th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea