• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu at TGI Friday's Tonight? (Sept. 26)

In summary, Cole Slaw, Corn on the Cob, and BBQ'd Baked Beans will be eaten, and the Chicken Satay Pasta Salad will be eaten again.
rennea
Gold Member
I haven't decided tonight. I think maybe chicken!!

Need some inspiration:eek:

We are having RIBS (see yesterdays Dinner thread!) I am slow roasting them w/ the BBQ rub right now, and then will put them on the grill to finish them.

Cole Slaw, Corn on the Cob, and BBQ'd Baked Beans. It's supposed to be around 80 again here today.

Chili and corn bread.

Roast, carrots & potatoes in the crock pot right now.

It's DH's car night, so he's eating at his friend's house. I'll probably have toast or something.

We are having potato chicken fritters and green beans

I am making sandwich pockets with the sandwich maker that I got when I went to college! It is still kicking 15 years later. some are ham and cheese, some are chicken and rice, and some are ham chicken, rice and cheese (for my 13 year old). easy night since I am going out for drinks with work friends.

Potato soup, sandwiches and salad - its a dreary day and I don't feel like cooking! I had left over mashed potatoes so I figured, make soup!

It's hot here for fall...my house is a mess so I'm about to start a cleaning spree so maybe we'll have brinner.

Making Chicken Satay Pasta Salad. It's now a once a week favorite!

TammyStar said:
Making Chicken Satay Pasta Salad. It's now a once a week favorite!

I made it today for lunch - it is delish and so easy!

I'm craving the Chicken Satay Pasta Salad. I'm placing a supply order soon to get the Asian seasoning. Love that salad!

janetupnorth said:
It's hot here for fall...my house is a mess so I'm about to start a cleaning spree so maybe we'll have brinner.
What is "brinner"? Is that a really late dinner or is it breakfast food for dinner?

PamperedDor said:
I made it today for lunch - it is delish and so easy!

And it tastes good the next day too!!

It is very easy. I am lazy though, I used shredded carrots and sometimes the cooked chicken breasts.

Everyone I have made this for just loves it!

We went to TGI Friday's!

Related to What's on the Menu at TGI Friday's Tonight? (Sept. 26)

What's for Dinner on Sept. 26?

1. What is the main dish for Sept. 26's dinner?

The main dish for Sept. 26's dinner is the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes.

2. Is the Sept. 26 dinner recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, the main dish for Sept. 26's dinner contains chicken. However, there are vegetarian options available for side dishes.

3. How many servings does the Sept. 26 dinner recipe make?

The Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes recipe serves 4 people.

4. What ingredients do I need to make the Sept. 26 dinner recipe?

The ingredients for the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes recipe include chicken breasts, potatoes, garlic, parmesan cheese, and seasonings.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Sept. 26 dinner recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions or adjustments to the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea