• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside Your Host Packets?

In summary, Deb put a lot of content in her packet, including three catalogs, ten outside order forms, a show planner, a host and guest special, an opportunity brochure, and personalized host letters.
Jessamary
I just got my handy-dandy host packet envelopes from Merrill today and was wondering, what all do you put in there?

Looking for the basic and the creative. I love to pick people's brains!

I keep it simple
    • Show Planner
    • Three catalogs
    • one copy of Host Special flyer
    • one copy of Guest Special flyer
    • 10 Outside Order Forms (the downloadable one from CC--I stamp with my info and make copies for my host)
    • Opportunity Brochure
    • Kit Credit coupon (downloadable behind CC)
    • Wedding Registry brochure
    • Business card
    • and one flyer about using my website that I got from here

That's it.

KISS! :)

catalogs, deb? By the way, it was great running into you at conference. I wish we had more time to chat.

mrssyvo said:
catalogs, deb? By the way, it was great running into you at conference. I wish we had more time to chat.

yes, just edited that. Catalogs are a given. :)

Wish we had more time to chat, too! Will you come up for the fall kickoff?

What day is it? I will have to miss Janice & Sherri's on the 23rd of August- So maybe I will drop in. I am signing my brother, which will be #3 for me- I talked ot him this evening, and he is signing Aug 1st, but will be starting 4 catalog shows this week, and close the first week of August. My goal is to have 5 qualified by Oct 1st. My brother is #3, and I have 4 more in the wings I still need to call back this week. They have been waiting until conference is over.

Here is what I put in mine:

Cooking Show
  • 3 Catalogs
  • 10 Outside Order Forms
  • Show Planner
  • Host & Guest Special
  • Opportunity Brochure
  • 20 or 40 Postcard Invitations (20 if she's using my website to email people, 40 if she's not computer savvy!)
  • Personalized Host Letter (see attached)

Catalog Show
  • 5 Catalogs
  • 10 Outside Order Forms
  • Host & Guest Special
  • Personalized Host Letter (see attached)
  • Catalog Show Planner (got from here, see attached)
  • Opportunity Brochure

Like Deb, I like to keep it super simple so my job looks EASY (and so does theirs!). I found when I filled their packets with all kinds of flyers, they got overwhelmed. I also found that I used them as a "crutch" and figured they'd read those and I didn't need to call to host coach as much - BIG mistake! Put less in the packet and Host Coach like crazy!! :)

Attachments

• Host Cover Letter - Cooking Show.doc
    89 KB · Views: 512
  • Host Cover Letter - Catalog.doc
    86 KB · Views: 444
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 388
mrssyvo said:
What day is it? I will have to miss Janice & Sherri's on the 23rd of August- So maybe I will drop in. I am signing my brother, which will be #3 for me- I talked ot him this evening, and he is signing Aug 1st, but will be starting 4 catalog shows this week, and close the first week of August. My goal is to have 5 qualified by Oct 1st. My brother is #3, and I have 4 more in the wings I still need to call back this week. They have been waiting until conference is over.

August 25 at Marie's church (you know the place :)). It's a Monday night.

I might be able to make that. I would love to go. I really MISS being at Marie's cluster meetings!!!!! I learned SO MUCH from her !!!!!!

6 catalogs (1 marked HOST on a neon label and paperclipped with 2 sheets of gotta have it stickers my business card and magnet)Batter bowl or QSP flyer (fill it up with guest names who order and redeem for the product)How to have a $1,000 show flyerDouble sided copy of guest and host specials8 OOFopportunity flyerrecipe packetwhat can my website do for you? flyer

Wow these are some great ideas? Thanks for posting forms & letters!!

Great ideas! Thanks ladies---here's to a successful rest-of-the summer and new year!
cheers from Okinawa, Japan ;-)

Does anyone know where I can find a flyer explaining how to use my website? I noticed that someone earlier in this post said they got one from here. Could you post it so I can copy it? Thanks!!

Do a search for "what can my website do for you" in the files section, and you'll find it.

Okay thanks for the info!!

1. What items are typically included in a Host Packet?

A Host Packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, host rewards chart, and a product list.

2. Can I customize the contents of my Host Packet?

Yes, you can customize your Host Packet by selecting specific products to feature, adding personalized messages or flyers, and choosing a theme or color scheme.

3. How many order forms are included in a Host Packet?

A standard Host Packet includes 25 order forms, but additional forms can be requested if needed.

4. Is there a cost for the Host Packet?

No, there is no cost for the Host Packet. It is provided to you as a tool to help you host a successful party and earn rewards.

5. Can I request more catalogs to be included in my Host Packet?

Yes, you can request additional catalogs to be included in your Host Packet. Keep in mind that each catalog has a cost and may affect your overall host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Myminges
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies