• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What's Inside These Folders for Customers?

In summary, the "Insert for Customers Folders" is a marketing tool provided by Pampered Chef to showcase their products and promotions to potential customers. It can be obtained through a consultant or the customer service team and can also be found digitally on their website. The insert often includes exclusive deals and promotions for Pampered Chef customers and can be customized with a consultant's contact information. It should not be used for personal businesses or other direct sales companies as it is meant to support the consultant's Pampered Chef business.
DebPC
Staff member
I am putting this in all my show attendees folders for the next 3 weeks.

Attachments

• NovemberDecember Theme Shows.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 282
    102.5 KB · Views: 273
    102.5 KB · Views: 282
looks great!

What a great idea! Thanks Deb for sharing!!

I usually do a diffferent one quarterly with different themes- just to peak everyones interest. i also will put something like this in my customer email newsletter.

Great idea to attract those last minute bookings! This reminded me I made up a list of theme shows that I'm happy to share as well. I may have even gotten the initial draft from CS somehwere. I put these in all my guest packets too. And hand them out at booths, along with my booking specials on the back (giving a free extra product that I happen to have unused in my closet!). I also put this whole list on my website as possible theme shows.

Attachments

• THEME SHOW IDEAS.doc
    22 KB · Views: 290
  • THEME SHOW IDEAS.doc
    22 KB · Views: 254
  • THEME SHOW IDEAS.doc
    22 KB · Views: 243

Related to What's Inside These Folders for Customers?

What is the purpose of the "Insert for Customers Folders"?

The "Insert for Customers Folders" is a marketing tool designed to showcase Pampered Chef products and the latest promotions to potential customers. It is a great way to introduce new products and offers to your customers.

How can I obtain the "Insert for Customers Folders"?

The "Insert for Customers Folders" can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team. You can also find digital versions of the insert on our website for easy printing.

Are there any special deals or promotions featured on the "Insert for Customers Folders"?

Yes, the "Insert for Customers Folders" often includes special deals and promotions that are exclusive to Pampered Chef customers. These may include discounts on popular products or bundles, as well as limited-time offers.

Can I customize the "Insert for Customers Folders" to include my contact information?

Yes, the "Insert for Customers Folders" can be customized with your contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. This allows potential customers to easily reach out to you for more information or to place an order.

Can I use the "Insert for Customers Folders" for my own personal business outside of Pampered Chef?

No, the "Insert for Customers Folders" is exclusively for promoting Pampered Chef products and should not be used for personal businesses or other direct sales companies. It is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to support their consultants and their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pampered2007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Julia Mideiros