• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the Dream Incentives Package?

In summary, the person found a Pampered Chef certificate from an incentive they received in 2005. They redeemed the $250 award and got $50 in Borders, $150 in Target, and $50 in Regal Cinema gift cards.
jwpamp
If you are traveling, did you get one yet? I seem to remember one arriving by now last year....

Nothing yet, but I'm not traveling for a while yet.

We're headed to Mexico and nothing yet - should be here soon though I would think.

Lisa

Just got it (via UPS???). WaHoo!!

Guess what I found?!

My gift certificate letter from the incentive in 2005!! I just redeemed my $250 award! I had been thinking all these years about it and found it last night. After 2 moves I'm surprised I could locate it (it was put away...just in some random box that ended up in my closet)! LOL!! I'm glad I found it.

I couldn't decide which gift cards to get so I put the award aside to ponder and then we moved and I lost the letter.

I ended up getting $50 in Borders, $150 in Target and $50 in Regal Cinema gift cards.

Wa-Hoo thank you Pampered Chef!

Chef Kearns said:
Guess what I found?!

My gift certificate letter from the incentive in 2005!! I just redeemed my $250 award! I had been thinking all these years about it and found it last night. After 2 moves I'm surprised I could locate it (it was put away...just in some random box that ended up in my closet)! LOL!! I'm glad I found it.

I couldn't decide which gift cards to get so I put the award aside to ponder and then we moved and I lost the letter.

I ended up getting $50 in Borders, $150 in Target and $50 in Regal Cinema gift cards.

WOW! I wouldn't have thought they would still be valid! I'm happy for you! :candyheart:

Chef Kearns said:
Guess what I found?!

WOW!!! What a find!

jwpamp said:
Just got it (via UPS???). WaHoo!!

I'd love to hear what's in it!!! I LOVE getting those things. Once it's ok to spill the beans, that is!

Congrats!

1. What is included in the Dream Incentives Package?

The Dream Incentives Package includes a variety of exciting rewards, such as a luxury vacation, a shopping spree, and a spa day. It also includes a gift certificate to a high-end restaurant and a cash bonus.

2. How can I qualify for the Dream Incentives Package?

To qualify for the Dream Incentives Package, you must meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your role and level within the company.

3. Can I choose my own rewards for the Dream Incentives Package?

While the specific rewards may vary each year, Pampered Chef carefully curates the Dream Incentives Package to ensure that all recipients receive an amazing experience. However, you may have the opportunity to choose certain aspects of your rewards, such as the destination for your vacation or the type of shopping spree.

4. Is the Dream Incentives Package available to all Pampered Chef employees?

The Dream Incentives Package is typically only available to top-performing employees at Pampered Chef. However, the company may occasionally offer special incentives or rewards for all employees to participate in.

5. Can I redeem my Dream Incentives Package at any time?

The Dream Incentives Package must be redeemed within a certain timeframe, usually within one year of receiving it. This allows for planning and coordination of the rewards with the recipient's schedule and availability. Any unused rewards will expire after the designated timeframe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies