• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming with Purpose: My Experience with Show to Go Bags

In summary, the person is considering getting the knife case, padded envelopes, carry all tote, and tote bag. They also want the tote bag in addition to the other items.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
What do you have your eye on? If you get everything you want/need are you going to get extras and do a team giveaway?

Also, what have you redeemed for? I'll start!

I redeemed for the knife case on 8-8-08 and nothing yet. $25 to go and I'll be getting the padded envelopes and I'll probably redeem for the new consultant tote.

If I get everything and I have extras, I'm going to save up and save them as incentives for my team.

I want the Consultant Carry All Tote and Knife Case. I'd probably get the Dot's Dinner Plates to round out a place setting for two. That's all I want personally, after that, probably items for my team.

1. Knife case - ordered (plus free envelopes earned)

2. SA tote

3. padded envelopes (I want a secnd set but if I don't find a need they'll be a team incentive)

4. carry all tote (team)

5. TTA tote (team)

6. Large Round Stone w/ handles or Trifle bowl depending on point level (team/host)

I should reach that in Aug/Sept. :pray:

to be honest I haven't even paid that much attention to this promotion!!:eek::eek:

I've been too wrapped up in recruiting and trying to get my team to work that I guess I figured I'd redeem the points at the end.;) Plus, I kind of like my system now, and I still don't know where I'll put all the new products. I need a bigger kitchen!

I'm going for the knife bag, SA tote, and padded bags and possibly another TTA tote.

I *think* I want the knife case but am not sure. I mean - am I really going to bring all those knives to my shows? No.
I bring my 7" Santoku and my 5" Utility.
Besides, DH will be wanting all *his* knives in *his* knifeblock in *his* kitchen (he's the coko around here).
I think I want toe TTA and More Tote -- so I can bring my Trifle and my TTA in one bag.
The padded envies are coming since I went to NC...
I'd like a rolling tote as a back-up in case mine breaks...but heck if I know where to store it.
SA tote - I don't see myself carrying ALL that SA to a show--HEAVY!!! But it may be a nice way to store a lot of it here so it doesn't get knocked around - I dunno.
I hate making decisions. LOL
Probably a DCB to use as an incentive for my team and maybe a Santoku for the same reason if I get enough points...decisions decisions...I love our company!

I always bring ALL my knives to my shows! I am definitely getting that knife case.

They don't take up too much room and when people SEE them and touch them, they buy them. I've sold many more knives at full price now that I bring them with me.

Winnipegk said:
I always bring ALL my knives to my shows! I am definitely getting that knife case.

They don't take up too much room and when people SEE them and touch them, they buy them. I've sold many more knives at full price now that I bring them with me.

Really?
They're SO heavy though!
:::whining:::

Winnipegk said:

Wow! I NEVER bring them all but maybe I should if a lot of male spouses will be there. Men love knives!

dannyzmom said:
Really?
They're SO heavy though!
:::whining:::

I never notice the difference if they're in there or not. It's worth it! Think about it this way - if you only bring one or two knives - they'll want those one or two knives. If you can get them looking / touching all of them, they'll want them all - and we all know the best way to get them all!!

The only thing I've made up my mind about is the Knife Case. I also bring most of the Forged Cutlery to every show. I use the Rolling Case and slide them down the inside side sleeve. It keeps them safe and out of the way of my daughters who like to play in my cases.

I usually bring at least three knives--break knife, Chef's knife, and one of the paring knives. These three are essential to every kitchen. No matter what recipe I do, I talk about kitchen essentials, so these are part of it.I just packed for tonight's show and I have the Chef's, both Santoku knives, and the Petite Paring packed. We will use them all.

Related to Redeeming with Purpose: My Experience with Show to Go Bags

1. What are Show to Go Bags?

Show to Go Bags are a convenient and organized way to transport your Pampered Chef products to parties, shows, or events. They are specially designed to fit a variety of products and keep them secure during travel.

2. How do I redeem my Show to Go Bag rewards?

To redeem your Show to Go Bag rewards, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Rewards" section. From there, you can select the Show to Go Bag reward option and follow the prompts to receive your bag.

3. How many Show to Go Bags can I earn?

You can earn up to two Show to Go Bags per calendar year. However, the number of bags you can earn may vary depending on your consultant status and any promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I choose which Show to Go Bag I receive?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of Show to Go Bags available at the time of redemption. However, please note that the selection may vary and some bags may be limited in quantity.

5. Are Show to Go Bags only for consultants?

No, Show to Go Bags can be earned by both consultants and hosts. Consultants can earn them as a reward for meeting sales goals, while hosts can earn them as a reward for hosting a qualifying party or show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies