• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, January 13

In summary, the conversation included various dinner ideas and recipes, including grilled chicken penne al fresco, salmon with breadcrumbs and dijon mustard, Tex-Mex beef tacos with ground turkey, and a meatloaf dish. Participants also discussed using Savings Angel deals and making dishes with ingredients on hand.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Hope you all are doing great today...no feverish kids, no grumpy partners, and a big mug of hot coffee...:blushing:

Last night I made the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco..yumm! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this with grilled shrimp instead...I may try that next time...

Tonite for dinner we are having salmon w/breadcrumbs and dijon mustard on the bar pan, brown rice and steamed veggies!!

Have a great day, everyone!!

No idea for tonight and I need to make meals for the weekend since I will be busy and OOT...

last night we had the southwest meatloaf, i was afraid to try it because so many different reviews but my DH loved it as did I. tonight either using left over tenderloin for pork fried rice or left over chicken for morocan stir fry or bbq chicken sandwiches. all yummy

Tex Mex Beef Tacos, only we used ground turkey. They were really good. I love chipotle flavor and the recipe called for chipotle peppers in adobe (sp?) sauce. I had some in the freezer left over from a PC recipe. I had my meat mixture over lettuce which was excellent and my dh and ds had theirs on tortillas. I love the combination of corn and beans with the chipotle flavor and ground turkey. We put shredded cheddar cheese on top even though the recipe didn't call for using any cheese.I don't think I ever saw a thread started for last Saturday night, but I wanted to post that I made the meatloaf from the current SBRC. I love that I could make it before the soccer game and then put it in the microwave when we got home. It was really good.

Last edited:
JAE said:
Tex Mex Beef Tacos, only we used ground turkey. They were really good. I love chipotle flavor and the recipe called for chipotle peppers in adobe (sp?) sauce. I had some in the freezer left over from a PC recipe. I had my meat mixture over lettuce which was excellent and my dh and ds had theirs on tortillas. I love the combination of corn and beans with the chipotle flavor and ground turkey. We put shredded cheddar cheese on top even though the recipe didn't call for using any cheese.

I don't think I ever saw a thread started for last Saturday night, but I wanted to post that I made the meatloaf from the current SBRC. I love that I could make it before the soccer game and then put it in the microwave when we got home. It was really good.

Wow - sounds like you had a plan for dinner! :D That sounds really good!

I had a party tonight, so we had 6 cheese tortellini w/ pasta sauce, and steamed broccoli. Fast & easy!

Well, I have a bunch of Savings Angel deals to use in my recipes. The only thing from this meal that wasn't a SA deal was the chipotle, but it was in the freezer. I lucked out.How did your party go?

I was actually winging it tonight- which I never do! We had Mahi-mahi grilled in the Grill Pan with some Jamaican Jerk Rub (on ours)- and some Garlic salt/pepper on all of them (kids didn't have the rub on theirs). Roasted some carrots/cauliflower in the bar pan. Whole Wheat Couscous. And I made a Mango Pineapple salsa to serve over the fish (and I like to mix some in my couscous).Was quite yummy! Even my two kids ate the fish, veggies, and one of them gobbled up the couscous. Healthy, easy, and delicious- and used things that I had on hand.

JAE said:
Well, I have a bunch of Savings Angel deals to use in my recipes. The only thing from this meal that wasn't a SA deal was the chipotle, but it was in the freezer. I lucked out.

How did your party go?

Party was FUN! Show was over $500, and she closed tonight - I'm getting ready to turn it in right now. 2nd show turned in for the month, so I just earned the tote. 1 down for this week, and 2 to go! Tomorrow's is in Mattawan - NOT looking forward to that drive, but at least there's no snow in the forecast!

Made chicken in the executive pan and then shredded it for Buffalo chicken pizza - yummy! Husband wanted some meatloaf so made that in the loaf pan. Lots of leftovers for tomorrow!

1. What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13" is a weekly meal planning event hosted by Pampered Chef that features a new dinner recipe every Wednesday.

2. Where can I find the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media pages and through our email newsletter.

3. Can I modify the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easily customizable. You can substitute ingredients or make adjustments to fit your dietary needs.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13"?

We try to use common kitchen tools and equipment in our recipes, but some may require specific Pampered Chef products. However, you can always improvise with what you have on hand.

5. Can I share my own recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13"?

Unfortunately, we cannot feature user-submitted recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, January 13". However, we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara