• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..wednesday, Feb. 24

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, Feb. 24 is the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin. The ingredients needed for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin are 2 pork tenderloins, 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, salt, and pepper. The preparation time for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin is about 10 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 25 minutes. Substitutes for the pork tenderloin include chicken or tofu, maple syrup instead of honey, and whole grain mustard instead of Dijon mustard. Recommended
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!! We're getting there....!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...jfoos,Fran,and Morgan032032....have an awesome day!!!!

Not sure what we are having tonight..toss up between Bacon,Linguine and Tomato Toss or Chicken, Pesto, Tomato Flatbread....

Have a great day...24 Days Until Spring..and we have another snowstorm coming tomorrow night:cry::yuck:...

I want to make the chicken pesto flatbread....but I would need to go to the store. Not sure that's going to happen today - so I'll have to come up with a plan B!

I'm making the burgers that I believe are in the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook. The ones with the bread and milk and carmelized onions on top. They are seriously the best burger ever!

I think we are going to try the Sicilian Roast Chicken. Just got my DCB over the weekend, used it last night and can't wait to use it again tonight.

I'm making the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco with a salad.

That all sounds very good! I made tacos. It's one of my go to recipes. I make the taco seasoning mix myself, and it's very easy. I almost always have all the ingredients, too.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, Feb. 24?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, Feb. 24 is the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin?

The ingredients needed for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin are 2 pork tenderloins, 1/4 cup honey, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, salt, and pepper.

3. How long will it take to prepare the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin?

The preparation time for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin is about 10 minutes, and the cooking time is approximately 25 minutes.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin?

Yes, you can substitute the pork tenderloin with chicken or tofu for a vegetarian option. You can also use maple syrup instead of honey, and whole grain mustard instead of Dijon mustard.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin?

Yes, some suggested side dishes to pair with the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin are roasted vegetables, a green salad, or quinoa. You can also serve it with mashed potatoes or rice for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara