• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tuseday, Oct.3

This can be done in the micro in the DCB or just in the oven. You do not have to cook the stuffing ahead.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning everyone!!!:sing: Today for dinner I am making French Onion soup and stuffed artichokes..the natives around my house have been hinting at this for a week or so now...gotta keep them happy;)

Today we are having the Chicken Divan that was planned for yesterday. I had alot of running to do yesterday, so we did a quick dinner of leftover tacos.

Baked BBQ Chicken, w/ a wild & brown rice pilaf, and some kind of veggie...maybe green beans, since those are DS's favorite.

Today we are having Italian Beef Sandwiches and French Fries, it is a new recipe for us done in the crock pot so I'll let everyone know how it turns out!! My daughter and I do WW and it's only 6 pys. with the bun!

Pork loin in the DCB, probably with the smoky BBQ rub, with some baby red potatoes thrown in there. Quick and easy :)

I am making chicken and dressing casserole - I make it in the DDB

Split pea Soup w/ French bread.

triple citrus chicken, pasta, broccoli

Luv 2 Cook said:
Today we are having Italian Beef Sandwiches and French Fries, it is a new recipe for us done in the crock pot so I'll let everyone know how it turns out!! My daughter and I do WW and it's only 6 pys. with the bun!

Oh, WW friendly food, I'd love that recipe, if it's good of course! thanks!

chefmoseley said:
triple citrus chicken, pasta, broccoli

Hmmm, what is Triple Citrus Chicken?

What is chicken and dressing casserole? That sounds really good!

I made a super easy tex mex chili in my slow cooker yesterday.

If it is thawed in time 30 minute chicken. After reading Becky's post a rice side sound better than the same old mashed potatoes. Just need to find a recipe.

I am trying the frozen fryer chicken from Aldis. Only 79 cents a pound! Less than $4.00!!!

ChefPaulaB said:
Hmmm, what is Triple Citrus Chicken?

a recipe I got from someone on here for a 'dump' recipe.
Dump recipes are basically marinades you freeze your chicken in and then thaw and bake for 30mins at 350 :)

Attachments

• Dump Chicken Recipes.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 498
jetcitysandy said:
What is chicken and dressing casserole? That sounds really good!

this is a recipe from someone on here using the DCB...

Attachments

• Chicken and Stuffing recipe.doc
    26 KB · Views: 404
chefmoseley said:
this is a recipe from someone on here using the DCB...

Do you know if this can be done in the micro in the DCB or just in the oven? And do you have to actually cook the stuffing ahead or just mix it up and place over the chicken?

1. What is the featured recipe for Tuesday, Oct. 3?

The featured recipe for Tuesday, Oct. 3 is our delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry. It's a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Can I make any substitutions for ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions to the featured recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to your liking.

3. How long does the featured recipe take to prepare and cook?

The Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a great option for those looking for a quick and easy dinner option.

4. Are there any side dish recommendations to serve with the featured recipe?

Yes, we recommend serving the Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry with rice or noodles. You can also add in some additional vegetables or a side salad for a complete and balanced meal.

5. Is the featured recipe suitable for a large family or can it be easily doubled?

Yes, the Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry can easily be doubled to serve a larger family or to have leftovers for the next day. Our recipes are designed to be versatile and accommodating to different serving sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara