• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, January 19

In summary, the conversation was mainly about dinner plans and cooking experiences. The first person talked about cooking chicken alfredo for dinner and the conversation then shifted to others' dinner plans. One person shared their experience making chili, while another made an Olive Garden-inspired dish. The conversation also mentioned a recipe for Mexican Chicken Lasagna and how it can be used for shows.
pamperedbybarbara
Hello, all!!!! Hope you had a good extended weekend due to Martin Luther King Day. For those of you who did not get this day off, I hope your commute was easier and your day went fast!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making chicken alfredo w/peas and pasta...saw this recipe in a Wegman's Menu Magazine and it looked pretty easy, cheap and good!!! I will let you know how it turns out! I love Wegman's almost as much as I love Pampered Chef!!!

Nobody made dinner tonight!!! I made chili. One son had a chili dog, other son just had the dog, I had chili on a salad and husband at it later after work. His was probably the best because it was simmering for a much longer time. I had my cluster meeting tonight and also had a tiny bit of loaded baked potato chowder. When I got home I baked a pineapple upside down cake. I had it mostly ready before I left for my meeting. Older son while waiting for me to get home, melted the butter and stirred in the brown sugar then placed the pineapple into the pan. He felt so special baking all by himself! :) I'm pretty sure he was avoiding doing his homework.

Nobody made dinner tonight!!!
LOLI beg to differ! I spent TOO much time cooking...but I only really get to "cook" 1 or 2 nights a week, with all we do during the week! I made Olive Garden's Venetian Apricot Chicken. It's delicious! My boys (6 & 8) even ate it! They both devoured the broccoli and asparagus, of all things!! :eek: I was shocked! And they had two bowls of salad ta-boot! (It's going to be stinky in MY house tomorrow!! :D)

Mexican Chicken Lasagna. YUM! Use it for shows, use it at home...I use 1 can plain tomato sauce and 1 can enchilada sauce because my kids think it is too spicy (what do they know?). It was still good!

Hi there! Happy Martin Luther King Day to you as well. I hope you had a great extended weekend. For those who didn't get the day off, I hope your day went smoothly. Your dinner plans sound delicious! Chicken alfredo with peas and pasta sounds like the perfect comfort meal for a cold winter evening. I'm glad you found an easy and affordable recipe from Wegman's Menu Magazine. Please do let us know how it turns out. I also share your love for Wegman's and Pampered Chef. Both offer quality ingredients and products that make cooking and entertaining a breeze. Keep us posted on your culinary adventures! Happy cooking!

1. What recipes are included in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 19"?

The recipes for Tuesday, January 19 include chicken stir-fry, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread.

2. Can I customize the ingredients in the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 19"?

Yes, all of our recipes are customizable to fit your dietary needs and preferences. You can also substitute ingredients to your liking.

3. Are the recipes in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 19" easy to prepare?

Our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials.

4. How many servings do the recipes in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 19" make?

The recipes are designed to make 4 servings each. However, you can adjust the serving size to fit your needs.

5. Are the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 19" easy to find?

Most of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store. We also provide alternative ingredient options for harder-to-find items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara