• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Chicken Lasagna and Panna Cotta for Dessert?

In summary, today we are having chicken lasagna with grilled Caesar salad. Panna cotta for dessert. Steaks on the grill w/ garlic toast and tossed salads. For dessert, Rhubarb Crisp w/ vanilla bean ice cream. Dinner will be in the Hospital Cafeteria.
rennea
Gold Member
Today we are having chicken lasagna with grilled Caesar salad.

Panna Cotta for dessert:chef:

Tacos and some cookie bites the kids and I are making later!

Steaks on the grill w/ garlic toast and tossed salads.

For dessert, Rhubarb Crisp w/ vanilla bean ice cream!

Whatever DH makes for dinner (I think it is spaghetti and cheesy breadsticks). I have Dr. Apt's until 8:00 pm tonight, so I will get when I get home at 9:00 pm.

I'm not sure. Something with squash & zucchini. I just picked two 5 gallon buckets full of summer squash. :D Good thing it freezes!

tuna melts
potato chips
pickles
carrot sticks

Spaghetti w/ whole wheat angel hair pasta
Green Beans

I'm also doing some Power Cooking meals today to throw in the freezer so my DH has something to feed the kids while I'm at conference! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Steaks on the grill w/ garlic toast and tossed salads.

For dessert, Rhubarb Crisp w/ vanilla bean ice cream!

Since rain clouds and thunder storms are once again rolling through all afternoon, I have to change our entree to Spinach & Cheese Ravioli w/ tomato basil pasta sauce. The rest of our menu will remain the same though!

Pork chops marinated in something ( not sure yet) not sure what our sides are yet.
We had a beef recall here, so I had to get rid of the beef, the ground turkey was ok but DH and DS don't like ground turkey.

We are eating in the Hospital Cafeteria tonight...so whatever the special is there...LOL!!

Recipe I was trying to find from the other day.

1 tablespoon butter
3 large shallots, sliced thinly
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 1/2 cups white wine, divided
ground white pepper to taste
3/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
1 lemon, juiced
salt to taste

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir the shallots until they become translucent and tender; stir in garlic and cook until tender and aromatic.
Stir in 1 cup white wine, increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once it boils, add the remaining 1/2 cup wine. Boil for 10 minutes then reduce heat to medium-low. Season with white pepper to taste.
When sauce is no longer boiling, slowly stir in cream, lemon juice and salt. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.

pampered.chris said:
We are eating in the Hospital Cafeteria tonight...so whatever the special is there...LOL!!

WHY???? What did I miss!?

At this point, all I know for sure is that we will have food for dinner. LOL

JAE, that's what I thought about until about 5 min ago when I pulled apart meat for BBQ sand. and frozen fries and corn...

Hospital food?? Everything alright Chris?

Osso bucco cooking in the crock pot. Served with bulgar. Good combo.

I made BBQ chicken with a honey-orange marmalade BBQ sauce, fresh steamed green beans and roasted potatoes....

My grilled caesar salad was delish!!! Yummo :)

We ended up having a lesser version of the Tantalizing Turkey Burgers that I found in the recipe search on CC. I made the burgers w/o the sauteed mushrooms, parmesan cheese and honey dijon. I'm sure they would have been really good with those extras, but they were fine w/o the extras too.

rennea said:
Today we are having chicken lasagna with grilled Caesar salad.

Panna Cotta for dessert:chef:

I LOVE panna cotta! Was it yummy???? I swear all those eclairs my mom ate when preggo with me caused me to LOVE custardy type things!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
I LOVE panna cotta! Was it yummy???? I swear all those eclairs my mom ate when preggo with me caused me to LOVE custardy type things!!!

I love anything with custard too. MY all time FAV is creme filled powdered donuts. Quick story... when I was 6 or 7, my mom would always fix me these microwaved creme filled donuts before school ( they don't make them anymore :(). One morning the dog jumped up and ate them and just sat there with custard creme and powder all over her whiskers and mouth. I cried and cried and those were the last 2, I was so upset.:cry:

merego said:

I love anything with custard too. MY all time FAV is creme filled powdered donuts. Quick story... when I was 6 or 7, my mom would always fix me these microwaved creme filled donuts before school ( they don't make them anymore :(). One morning the dog jumped up and ate them and just sat there with custard creme and powder all over her whiskers and mouth. I cried and cried and those were the last 2, I was so upset.:cry:

Strangely enough I don't like creme filled donuts. I love custards, panna cotta's, creme brulee, flan, but not bismarks! LOL

I can just picture your puppy with the evidence all over her whiskers! Too funny!!!

Yup it was yummy Kacey :)

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? Chicken Lasagna and Panna Cotta for Dessert?

1. What ingredients do I need to make a delicious dinner for July 7th?

To make a delicious dinner for July 7th, you will need fresh vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini, protein options like chicken or tofu, grains like rice or quinoa, and any other preferred ingredients for your chosen recipe.

2. Do you have any easy and quick dinner ideas for July 7th?

Yes, we have plenty of easy and quick dinner ideas for July 7th! Some options include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, shrimp stir fry with rice, or a summer pasta salad with fresh veggies and grilled chicken. Check out our website for more recipe ideas.

3. Can I make a dinner for July 7th in advance?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be prepped ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to cook. This is a great option for busy weeknights or if you want to have a dinner prepared for July 7th without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner options for July 7th?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes that are perfect for July 7th. Some options include a vegetable stir fry, quinoa and black bean tacos, or a summer vegetable and tofu curry. You can also substitute any protein in our recipes with a plant-based alternative.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make a dinner for July 7th?

Absolutely! Many of our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier. From our vegetable slicers to our grill pans, there are plenty of tools that can help you create a delicious dinner for July 7th. Check out our website for product recommendations and recipes that use our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies