• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Aug. 6th) Ham & Cheese Buns and More!

In summary, tonight's dinner is Ham and Cheese buns with potato salad, Fruit and ice cream for dessert.
rennea
Gold Member
Hello everyone:)

Tonight we are having Ham & Cheese buns w/ potato salad.

Fruit and ice cream for dessert:chef:

Nothin'. I've got an open house tonight at a customer's house, and I need to be there at 4 to set up. It runs until 9. So I'm probably skipping dinner, and DH is on his own.

Chicken Pastry and cornbread! A NC meal for sure! LOL

Not sure yet I took out boneless chicken breast but I don't know what to do with them. . . .anyone have any ideas? ? ?

I made boneless chicken the other night, 1 can golden mushroom soup, 1 can french onion soup, 1/2 to 1 can water, and add extra mushrooms if you want. And I added some lemon pepper. Cook in 12" skillet for 20 minutes or so until done, served with broccoli. YUMO. Great for lunch the next day. My family loves it and you can use the soup mix as gravy on mashed potatoes.

I made too many chicken breasts in the dcb the other day so I just chopped it up for chicken salad sandwiches tonight w/ some fruit and maybe pretzels or chips. Pretty simple tonight!

i'm going to make homemade pizza - made the crust from scratch, half cheese/pep for DS, half spinach/garlic/mushroom and not too much cheese for me.

time to hit the cookbooks again for inspiration through the weekend -

I will be off to dinner with Kacey at Granite City... yum!

re-runs (leftovers) trying to clean fridge before we leave tomorrow

I have the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Strips and Mac & Cheese in the oven right now....I'll steam some broccoli in a couple minutes, and we'll be ready to eat!

I am going to do the wings in the SB. Also, helping take supper to our preacher and his family who is getting home from back surgery today.

Related to What's for Dinner? (Aug. 6th) Ham & Cheese Buns and More!

1. What is the featured recipe for August 6th?

The featured recipe for August 6th is a delicious chicken and vegetable stir-fry with a homemade teriyaki sauce.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or what you have on hand. We have included some suggestions in the recipe, but feel free to get creative and make it your own!

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe?

The estimated preparation and cooking time for the featured recipe is 30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking experience and equipment.

4. Are there any side dish recommendations to pair with the featured recipe?

Yes, we recommend serving the stir-fry over a bed of rice or quinoa for a complete and satisfying meal. You can also add in some steamed vegetables or a side salad for added nutrition.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the featured recipe are common and can be found at most grocery stores. However, if you are having trouble finding an ingredient, feel free to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea