• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, March 15

In summary, the recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, which can be made in approximately 45 minutes. You can substitute the chicken for a different protein and make a vegetarian version by omitting the chicken and using roasted vegetables or adding chickpeas or tofu. This meal can also be prepared ahead of time by marinating the chicken and prepping the vegetables in advance.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend...some of us got soaked with all the rain...ugh!!

Happy Birthday to......Admin Greg !!!!!, and also...ardipc, lindachef, chefLani, PchefRenee...hope you all have a great day!!!!!!

For dinner tonight we are having something, quick and easy...probably chicken w/veggies on the bar pan, and maybe baked potatoes...hmmm

5 days until Spring!!!!!!:love:

Show Night! Busy Busy Busy Day!

Supper will be Cheese Tortellini, w/ homemade sauce (it's in the freezer - better get it out!), and a side salad. Quick and easy!

We had chicken club brunch braid with some modifications. I didn't have swiss cheese, so I used Moz. There was something else missing, too, but I don't remember what. My family doesn't know the difference, and they still ate it. :)

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15" is Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. It is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.

2. How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15"?

The total prep and cook time for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15" is approximately 45 minutes. This includes marinating the chicken, preparing the vegetables, and roasting everything in the oven.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chicken for a different protein such as fish, shrimp, or tofu. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly and make sure to marinate the protein in the lemon garlic marinade for the best flavor.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15"?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of this meal by omitting the chicken and using a variety of roasted vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, and eggplant. You can also add some chickpeas or tofu for added protein.

5. Can I prepare "What's for Dinner...monday, March 15" ahead of time?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken and chop the vegetables ahead of time to save time on the day of cooking. You can also roast the vegetables in advance and just reheat them in the oven when you are ready to serve the meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara