• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, February 22

In summary, the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22" is a delicious chicken parmesan dish that takes about 30 minutes to prepare and another 30 minutes to cook in the oven. The chicken can be substituted with other proteins and the dish pairs well with pasta, salad, roasted vegetables, or garlic bread. It can also be made ahead of time by preparing and assembling the dish before refrigerating and baking it later.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday!!!!! Hope you all had a great week...Becky hope your DS is feeling better!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....redneckgleasonx4, akschertz and Michele1...hope you all have a happy day!!!!

For dinner tonight we are having leftover chickuen cutlet parm. I made extra last night and figured I can make these into either heros or just hear up...on the side we are having leftover spaghetti reheated in the 12" skillet w/extra mozz. cheese thrown in...

Have a great day all...only 26 days until spring!!!

I made the Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread for dinner. It was delicious and makes for a GREAT show recipe using $655 in product. It smelled like my favorite Italian restaurant in the kitchen. For dessert I made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. We haven't cut into them yet. Soon!

I made the Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Salad. Good flavors, but I'm not that fond of the baby corn. Also, I really didn't like eating it with lettuce. I would've rather had it with rice.

I'm making the bacon pasta dish :)

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you too! I hope you all had a fantastic week. Becky, I hope your DS is feeling better soon. And a big happy birthday to cheffers, redneckgleasonx4, akschertz, and Michele1! I hope your day is filled with joy and celebration.Leftovers can be a lifesaver on busy days. Your chicken cutlet parm sounds delicious, and I love the idea of turning it into heros. And reheating spaghetti in the 12" skillet with extra mozzarella cheese? Yes, please! Sounds like a perfect dinner to me.Only 26 days until spring? I can't believe it! Time is flying by. Wishing you all a wonderful day, and here's to warmer weather and brighter days ahead. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22" is a delicious chicken parmesan dish. It includes breaded chicken breasts, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our current catalog.

2. How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22"?

This recipe typically takes about 30 minutes to prepare and another 30 minutes to cook in the oven. However, cooking times may vary depending on your oven and the size of your chicken breasts.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can certainly substitute the chicken with another protein such as pork or tofu. Just adjust the cooking times accordingly and ensure that the protein is fully cooked before serving.

4. Are there any recommended side dishes to pair with "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22"?

This dish pairs well with a side of pasta or a fresh green salad. You can also add some roasted vegetables or garlic bread on the side for a complete meal.

5. Can I make "What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the breaded chicken and assemble the dish ahead of time. Just cover it with foil and refrigerate until you are ready to bake it. This can be a great time-saving option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara