• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Pot Roast or Grilled Chicken?

In summary, Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" is a subscription-based meal planning service that offers weekly meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists for busy individuals and families. The service is available for a monthly fee of $19.99 or an annual fee of $199.99 and allows for customization of recipes and meal plans to fit dietary preferences and needs. The recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people but can be adjusted for smaller or larger portions. The service is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices through the Pampered Chef mobile app.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner I am making the Tofu Parmigiana with Fire roasted tomatoes from the 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 2 cookbook :)

leftovers from yesterday!! Then off to the ballfields to watch my little girl play softball!

Hmmm, I grilled chicken yesterday while we were grilling steaks, but now I am feeling like a Pot Roast.

I may do the pot roast, and save the grilled chicken for Fajitas tomorrow.:chef:

So,

Roast Beef
Potatoes
Carrots
Onions

Sugar Snap Peas

Whole Grain Baguettes w/ dipping oil.

leftover spaghetti from Sat night!

Hmm . . I made blt's.

steak and dinner should be ready in 10 minutes when DH gets home and i haven't thought of another thing to serve!!!

I still haven't decided on dinner and it is getting late, but dessert is in the oven.Strawberry rhubarb pie! Yummo!

chicken fry steak
mashed potatoes
gravy
corn
rolls
chocolate sheet cake
yum

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I grilled chicken yesterday while we were grilling steaks, but now I am feeling like a Pot Roast.

I may do the pot roast, and save the grilled chicken for Fajitas tomorrow.:chef:

So,

Roast Beef
Potatoes
Carrots
Onions

Sugar Snap Peas

Whole Grain Baguettes w/ dipping oil.

Found a Pork Loin in the freezer when I went to get the roast - and that sounded even better!

Soooo, had Pork Loin Roast in place of the Beef. I tossed the carrots and baby red potatoes w/ olive oil and sun-dried tomato & herb seasoning, and then did a rub of honey-dijon mustard & brown sugar on the roast. Roasted it all in the DCB - man was that good!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef's "What's for Dinner?" is a subscription-based meal planning service that provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists for busy individuals and families.

2. How much does the "What's for Dinner?" service cost?

The "What's for Dinner?" service is available for a monthly fee of $19.99 or an annual fee of $199.99. This includes access to new weekly meal plans and recipes, as well as the ability to customize and save your own meal plans.

3. Are the recipes and meal plans in "What's for Dinner?" customizable?

Yes, the meal plans and recipes in "What's for Dinner?" can be customized to fit your dietary preferences and needs. You can also save your own recipes and meal plans to use in the future.

4. How many servings do the "What's for Dinner?" recipes yield?

The "What's for Dinner?" recipes are designed to serve 4-6 people, but can easily be adjusted for smaller or larger portions. The serving size can also be customized when creating your meal plan.

5. Can I access the "What's for Dinner?" service on my mobile device?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" service is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access your meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists on the go through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pamperedbybarbara