1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (May 22)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes :)

May 22, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

There's london broil in the refrigerator. Maybe DH will grill that up tonight :)

May 22, 2009
  3. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

it is my DD 7th birthday, so we are going to Red Robin for burgers and fries!! Hooray for me NO COOKING, which is great since I just cleaned the house yesterday!!

May 22, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

No idea.... I'm wiped!

May 22, 2009
  5. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I have some chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little EVOO and some Famous Daves Chick'n Wing Seasoning (Extra Hot) on them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them... But I've been craving Buffalo Wings and am trying to think of healthier alternatives, so I thought that I'd give this a try. I'm thinking that I'll shred them with the Salad Choppers and either put it on a bun for a sandwich or maybe put it over some lettuce and stuff for a salad with Ranch dressing. But haven't really decided what yet. And if I do the sandwiches, not sure of sides... any suggestions would be appreciated for sides or ways to serve the chicken. Plan on serving Slap Your Mama Margaritas with it no matter how I serve it up!

May 22, 2009
  6. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

DH brought home chik fil a, I was exhausted.

May 22, 2009
  7. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

Looks like we are all doing take out tonight :). I am also exhausted from being at the park for 4 hours with DS kindergarten field trip.

We had chinese take out, consisting of Sesame Chicken, Regular chicken fingers (007's), Shrimp LoMein, and beef sticks.

May 22, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Long day of running a successful garage sale.

We celebrated by dinner out at Texas Roadhouse, followed by a surprise 50th birthday party for a life-long friend of DH's.

I had Grilled BBQ'd chicken, a baked sweet potato, and broccoli & carrots. Oh - and peanuts, of course!:D

Then, Angel Food Cake w/ strawberry whipped cream frosting at the B-day party.

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?