• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Have Breakfast for Dinner Today? (May 22)

In summary, the family had dinner out tonight and they all enjoyed their different dishes. DH grilled up some London broil and DD got to have her favorite burgers and fries. DH and DD's birthday party was also a fun event.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having breakfast for dinner. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes :)

There's london broil in the refrigerator. Maybe DH will grill that up tonight :)

it is my DD 7th birthday, so we are going to Red Robin for burgers and fries!! Hooray for me NO COOKING, which is great since I just cleaned the house yesterday!!

No idea.... I'm wiped!

I have some chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little EVOO and some Famous Daves Chick'n Wing Seasoning (Extra Hot) on them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them... But I've been craving Buffalo Wings and am trying to think of healthier alternatives, so I thought that I'd give this a try. I'm thinking that I'll shred them with the Salad Choppers and either put it on a bun for a sandwich or maybe put it over some lettuce and stuff for a salad with Ranch dressing. But haven't really decided what yet. And if I do the sandwiches, not sure of sides... any suggestions would be appreciated for sides or ways to serve the chicken. Plan on serving Slap Your Mama Margaritas with it no matter how I serve it up!

DH brought home chik fil a, I was exhausted.

Looks like we are all doing take out tonight :). I am also exhausted from being at the park for 4 hours with DS kindergarten field trip.

We had chinese take out, consisting of Sesame Chicken, Regular chicken fingers (007's), Shrimp LoMein, and beef sticks.

Long day of running a successful garage sale.

We celebrated by dinner out at Texas Roadhouse, followed by a surprise 50th birthday party for a life-long friend of DH's.

I had Grilled BBQ'd chicken, a baked sweet potato, and broccoli & carrots. Oh - and peanuts, of course!:D

Then, Angel Food Cake w/ strawberry whipped cream frosting at the B-day party.

What are the ingredients for the featured "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on May 22 features chicken breasts, rice, bell peppers, onions, and a variety of spices.

Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, this recipe contains chicken as the main protein source.

How long does it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

The estimated prep time for this recipe is 10 minutes and the cook time is 25 minutes.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe for the best results, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or allergies. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the chicken and rice ahead of time and store it in the fridge. When you are ready to eat, simply reheat everything together in a pan or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies