• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Breakfast (This One's for You Checbeckyd)

In summary, tonight we leave for home so we are having a breakfast buffet.....my kids have eaten 3 kinds of ice cream, fresh pineapples grapes & cherries, pancakes, tater skins, potato chips & dip, choc covered macadamia nut clusters, and hawaiian bread. They were laughing at how balanced it was & I thought of the daily dinner thread ;)ok? I guess I missed something here....Teresa and her family are vacationing in Hawaii... Becky is a self proclaimed (well, we probably make it out to be "worse" than it is) health food nut...so would FREAK at the junk food in that meal... each day we have a "whats for dinner
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
:cry: tonight we leave for home so we are having a breakfast buffet.....
my kids have eaten 3 kinds of ice cream, fresh pineapples grapes & cherries, pancakes, tater skins, potato chips & dip, choc covered macadamia nut clusters, and hawaiian bread

they were laughing at how balanced it was & I thought of the daily dinner thread ;)

ok? I guess I missed something here....

Teresa and her family are vacationing in Hawaii...

Becky is a self proclaimed (well, we probably make it out to be "worse" than it is) health food nut...so would FREAK at the junk food in that meal...

Each day we have a "whats for dinner" thread...

I mentioned that we should have a What's For Breakfast thread one time....sometimes my breakfasts are much more interesting than my dinners!:DToday for breakfast I had hashbrowns, sauteed with onions, peppers, and some grated carrot, diced ham & a sprinkling of cheese....along with a glass of orange juice.For lunch I had leftover Touchdown Taco Dip(with tomatoes, green onion, and cilantro chopped on top!), whole grain chips, with 2 Pluots (A cross between a plum & an apricot)I mention what I had for lunch, because that was almost my breakfast, until I remembered I had the grated potatoes in the refrigerator.:DI usually only eat breakfast foods at dinner.

Ahhh! See, even I think I know what's going on and I am clueless!! lol

BTW- I love, love, love PLUOTS!!! They are my new FAVORITE!

KellyTheChef said:
Teresa and her family are vacationing in Hawaii...

Becky is a self proclaimed (well, we probably make it out to be "worse" than it is) health food nut...so would FREAK at the junk food in that meal...

Each day we have a "whats for dinner" thread...

Not health food nut....WHOLE food nut...or REAL food nut!:p

The difference would be that I love all kinds of foods - but only in their real form. For instance - I still eat bacon - but I buy bacon that is uncured, or naturally cured - with no nitrates or nitrites.
I don't eat artificial food colorings...or artificial sweeteners...and I try to stay away from genetically altered foods. (other than those that can be naturally altered)

I LOVE ice cream - but only buy ice cream that is made without high fructose corn syrup, or artificial ingredients.....

But - I don't eat Tofu....:D (most Soy products have also been genetically altered or processed to death - so I tend to stay away from them.)

Okay - I just read through that - and I guess I am a little wacky! You would think I'd be thinner by the way that I eat......:eek::rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Not health food nut....WHOLE food nut...or REAL food nut!:p

The difference would be that I love all kinds of foods - but only in their real form. For instance - I still eat bacon - but I buy bacon that is uncured, or naturally cured - with no nitrates or nitrites.
I don't eat artificial food colorings...or artificial sweeteners...and I try to stay away from genetically altered foods. (other than those that can be naturally altered)

I LOVE ice cream - but only buy ice cream that is made without high fructose corn syrup, or artificial ingredients.....

But - I don't eat Tofu....:D (most Soy products have also been genetically altered or processed to death - so I tend to stay away from them.)

Okay - I just read through that - and I guess I am a little wacky! You would think I'd be thinner by the way that I eat......:eek::rolleyes:

We think you are wacky, but not just cuz of what you eat!! lol

You are wacky in a good, funny, wish one of these days I get to meet you, kind of way!!

Actually, I was razzing her to show her what an adventurous/cool mom I really am one night I posted we had canned ravioli and a cold beer for dinner :) and she thought it was funny :)

Teresa Lynn said:
Actually, I was razzing her to show her what an adventurous/cool mom I really am one night I posted we had canned ravioli and a cold beer for dinner :) and she thought it was funny :)
LOL!

I thought about that later! It still makes me laugh....Teresa, gourmet chef...eating a meal that sounds like my brother's college diet!:D:D:D Throw in some Ramen Noodles, and you'd be him!

Related to What's for Breakfast (This One's for You Checbeckyd)

1. What are some quick and easy breakfast options for busy mornings?

We recommend our Breakfast Sandwich Maker, which allows you to make a hot breakfast sandwich in just minutes. We also have a variety of oatmeal options, such as our Oatmeal Bar Maker, that can be made ahead of time and quickly reheated in the morning.

2. Can I make pancakes or waffles with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our Pancake Blender Bottle makes it easy to mix and pour pancake batter, and our Waffle Puff Pan creates delicious, fluffy waffles in just minutes.

3. What Pampered Chef products can I use to make a healthy breakfast?

We have a variety of products that can help you make healthy breakfast options, such as our Egg Cooker and Veggie Spiralizer. You can also use our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle to cook up a variety of healthy breakfast foods all at once.

4. Can I make breakfast for a crowd with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have several options for cooking breakfast for a large group. Our Large Round Stone and Large Bar Pan are perfect for making large batches of breakfast casseroles, and our Family Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Baker is great for making French toast or baked oatmeal.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me make breakfast on the go?

Yes, we have several products that are perfect for making breakfast on the go. Our Toaster Oven Pan is great for making individual breakfast sandwiches or heating up pastries, and our Breakfast Sandwich Maker is also a convenient option for a quick breakfast on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef