• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Mar.27) Good morning everyone :)

In summary, Kelly is making a ham for dinner, and she and her husband are going out to eat with some friends. She is also cooking for a family gathering. Her niece, who is 27, only eats white bread, ketchup, and chicken nuggets from McDonald's. She is also cooking for Bud Light Lime's Jerk Chicken Nachos and Macaroni and Cheese for the kids.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone :)

Tonight for dinner I am making a ham. We are having skillet potatoes with bacon and cheddar. And a salad of some kind on the side :chef:

White Chicken Chili with macaroni, salad and chips. It's car night, so DH's buddies are coming over.

Tilipia Franchaise

Caribbean Tuna Cakes!

Friday night, probably going out for dinner, pizza or maybe haddock dinner.
Not sure which yet!

Last night though we made these sandwiches we had at our State Fair.
We tried to re-create them actually.
Italian bread or sour dough bread toasted, bacon, mayo tomato and sweet onion. Alot like BLT but minus the lettuce and add sweet onion.
Making me hungry now! I think I have some bacon left from last night!:thumbup:

Kelly V.

Probably homemade pizza, unless I come up with something more creative in the next couple hours!

Kids are having Pizza - I am having spinach salad (without bacon) Hubby is working so he will have the chef create something -

Tonight is a Youth Rally night so we're eating with the teens there. Don't you enjoy the break every now and then? I do!

ChefBeckyD said:
Probably homemade pizza, unless I come up with something more creative in the next couple hours!

Complete change of menu. DH asked for breakfast for dinner - so Scrambled eggs, Honey-wheat English Muffins, and Melon Balls are now dinner tonight!

No cooking for me! We are going to Panera for dinner!

dinner is at Bunco tonight
the host only eats white bread, ketchup and chicken nuggets from mcdonalds its always fun to see what she serves

Teresa Lynn said:
the host only eats white bread, ketchup and chicken nuggets from mcdonalds its always fun to see what she serves

This makes me ask the question, "How old is the host?" B/c this is exactly what my niece, who is 4, will only eat! :)

Teresa Lynn said:

I just don't get people like this. My niece (who is 27!) eats a diet very similar to this.

What bothers me even more is at family gatherings when people cater to her eating habits. My thinking is that if she is going to be that picky, she needs to forage for herself.:grumpy:

We are having Jerk Chicken Nachos and Bud Lite Lime! :love: Nummo! Mac -n- Cheese for the kiddos...

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal planning tool?

The "What's for Dinner?" tool is an online resource for Pampered Chef customers that provides weekly meal plans, recipes, and a customizable shopping list to make meal planning and cooking easier.

2. How often are the meal plans and recipes updated?

The meal plans and recipes are updated every week, providing new and seasonal options for customers to choose from.

3. Can I customize the meal plans to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the meal plans can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also substitute ingredients in the recipes to fit your preferences.

4. Is there a cost to use the "What's for Dinner?" tool?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" tool is completely free for Pampered Chef customers to use.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes and meal plans?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes and meal plans to your account for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara