• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday,October 30

In summary, Tonite is busy as usual..this seems to be a theme in my house,lately..hmmmmmmm..I am attempting a new dish I found a recipe for it includes sausage,fresh mozzarella,broccoli rabe w/shells. I will let you know how it turns out. I love trying new dishes..some I have even incorporated into my shows!!:chef:I'm planning brined pork roast, au gratin potatoes, and green beans.leftover chicken pot pie in my deep dish baker. the pie gate is keeping it all together.I'm planning brined pork roast, au gratin potatoes, and green beans.
pamperedbybarbara
Tonite is busy as usual..this seems to be a theme in my house,lately..hmmmm
I am attempting a new dish I found a recipe for it includes sausage,fresh mozzarella,broccoli rabe w/shells. I will let you know how it turns out. I love trying new dishes..some I have even incorporated into my shows!!:chef:

I'm planning brined pork roast, au gratin potatoes, and green beans.

leftover chicken pot pie in my deep dish baker. the pie gate is keeping it all together.

raebates said:
I'm planning brined pork roast, au gratin potatoes, and green beans.

YUM! What time is dinner? :chef::D

ChefBeckyD said:
YUM! What time is dinner? :chef::D

I agree..I might shelve my dinner menu, and show up at Rae's instead. Does anyone know how long it takes to drive from NJ to IN??:D

I think we are having Ravioli..and garlic bread..that is the plan anyway..but..we will see if he changes his mind by the time I get there.

I think we are having the Spaghetti and Cheesy Breadsticks we were supposed to have yesterday. :)

We had a P/T conference that went from 4:15-6:10...and I had a show @ 7...so DH and DS ended up staying at the In-laws for dinner (Santa wasn't discussed BTW!) and I ate an energy bar on my fast & furious drive to the party!

I've got some chicken breasts I'm going to make into Cheese Nip Chicken and od on bar pan and then on other bar pan, I'm going to cut up some potatoes that I'll toss with Garlic Infused Canola oil and the Par. Garlic seasoning.

Sounds good to me with a side salad, should be great.

Lisa

Lisa..can you make extra for 1 more person..I am probably not too far from you..I am coming to your house..it all sounds great to me..

Since I'm new - and planning on serving this dish next week for my grand opening - I am making the Mexican chicken lasagna in the DCB for dinner tonight.

BTW - I'm sure I can cook the chicken breasts in the DCB to start with - but how long do I need to cook them for?

Heidi,
Well I believe you're about 2-3 hours away. But sure I've got extra, lol.

My girls LOVE cheese nip chicken, but I might make some as BBQ Chicken, as I'm in mood for that, lol.

Lisa

Since tonight is Trick or Treat, Mom is treating the kids to Pizza.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I've got some chicken breasts I'm going to make into Cheese Nip Chicken

What the heck is Cheese Nip Chicken? Just crushed and coated? Anything else? Sounds great to me and something my kids would love.

I am thinking Fish and Chips!

I'm craving Chineese food! I think I'm going to make a Egg Foo Yung (sp?) with steak strips and fried rice! yummy! lol!:D;)

I think tonight is pork loin in the DCB in our new microwave :p

french onion soup, grilled chicken, salad & green beans

kdangel518 said:
I think tonight is pork loin in the DCB in our new microwave :p

Congrats on the new microwave, Kara!:D

Zesty Skillet Ravioli for us. Have had the ingredients for over a week, so I guess it's time to make it, before the spinach goes bad, and the cheese gets eaten!

Little Ceaser's Pizza for us:)!

Meatloaf from the freezer since I have a show tonight. :)

Teresa Lynn said:
french onion soup, grilled chicken, salad & green beans

Do you make your own French Onion soup?? if so..can you share the recipe..I have been on a French Onion Soup kick..so..I want to make it myself

pampchefrhondab said:
Little Ceaser's Pizza for us:)!

I love little Caesars Pizza! Dont forget the Crazy Bread!! Yummo!:D

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...friday, October 30"?

The featured dish for this week's "What's for Dinner" event is our delicious Apple Cider Pork Chops with Roasted Fall Vegetables. It's the perfect cozy and flavorful meal for a chilly autumn evening.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the featured dish if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone's dietary needs are different. Our featured dish can be easily modified to accommodate various dietary restrictions. You can substitute the pork chops for chicken or tofu, and we have vegetarian and gluten-free options for the roasted vegetables.

3. How do I purchase the ingredients for the featured dish?

You can purchase the ingredients for our featured dish through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the recipe to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with ordering.

4. Is the featured dish easy to make for a beginner cook?

Absolutely! Our featured dish is designed to be easy and approachable for cooks of all levels. The recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and our consultants are always available to offer support and tips.

5. Can I make the featured dish ahead of time and reheat it for dinner?

While the dish is best served fresh, you can definitely prepare some of the components ahead of time to save time and make dinner prep easier. The vegetables can be prepped and stored in the fridge, and the pork can be marinated in advance. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking instructions for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara