• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..friday, Dec.18

In summary, TGIF!!!! Wow these weeks are flying by......................making meatballs, spaghetti, BBQ chicken pizza, and more.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!! Wow these weeks are flying by......................

Busy,busy,busy in my house tonight so I am just making meatballs w/brown gravy, steak fries and some kind of steamed veggie....making desserts this weekend so not much tonite, except for maybe some fresh fruit for the crew...!!!

We are having spaghetti as our prep for Christmas Cookie Day (tomorrow) will start tonight.

We're supposed to have a "wintry mix" and snow tonight...so I'm making the Oven Baked BBQ Beef from "It's Good for You" and brown rice.

I'm trying something new tonight - Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers from 29 Minute Meals. I have both those cookbooks and decided I need to try some of the recipes that look so good.

Corny I know..but today is 7 months since my boyfriend's and my first date..so I am taking him out to dinner..at Applebee's

Tonight is Duska Mill's Director's dinner. She's making a 5 course Italian feast! I can't wait!!

finally get to go out to dinner and celebrate my bday. Had kids band concerts all week. Idk where they are taking me but I can't wait!

We are going out to dinner and then to Holland (MI) to walk around. Holland has a very quaint, touristy downtown, with all kinds of really neat little shops. They have Carolers, and great decorations, and the sidewalks are HEATED! It's fun to just walk around down there.

All of my shopping is done, the baking and wrapping are in progress...I'm looking forward to a fun family evening!

I may pull some things out of the freezer or we might get Chipotle. Either way, it's easy because #1 on my evening's agenda is getting a Christmas tree!

lpacker said:
I'm trying something new tonight - Toasted Angel Hair Pasta with Sausage and Peppers from 29 Minute Meals. I have both those cookbooks and decided I need to try some of the recipes that look so good.

I have made this a couple of times...my DH and kids both gave it :thumbup::thumbup:...love the nutty taste the pasta gets....enjoy....now I am thinking I will probably make this for Mon. or Tues. nites dinners...thanks for the inspiration!!!

It is a wintry day here in North Carolina and the snow has begun to fall! What a great day to make some beef stew!

Yum! I just had to share - I just made the yummiest BBQ Chicken Pizza for dinner!
It turned out so much better than anticipated - BBQ sauce, 3 cheeses, chicken, red onion & cilantro. I'm thinking I could easily make this for a show since I used so many different PC tools. :)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18 is our delicious Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin. It's a quick and easy dinner option that is perfect for a busy weeknight.

2. Can I make any substitutions in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18. We understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences, so feel free to make any necessary changes to suit your needs.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18 make?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18 makes 4 servings. If you have a larger family or want to have leftovers, you can easily double the recipe.

4. Are there any cooking demonstrations or tips for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18?

Yes, we have a cooking demonstration video available for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18. We also have helpful tips and tricks on our website to ensure that your dinner turns out perfectly every time.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18 through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, Dec. 18 through Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of high-quality ingredients and kitchen tools that can help make your dinner preparation even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • pamperedbybarbara