• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, January 18

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18" is a free weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on January 18th. It is open to everyone and offers the opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking tips, and tricks from Pampered Chef consultants. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out the registration page.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning......:blushing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Teresa Fraser, lockhartkitchen and Krista Burson....have a pampered, wonderful day, today!!

Tonight for dinner is leftover lasagne that I made on Sunday...my DD has High School orientation tonight, so this works great!!!

Stay safe, warm and pampered today, everyone!!!:angel::blushing:

It's cold and snowy here...so we're going to need comfort food! :)

I sent leftover vegetable beef soup in the lunches today, so not soup...

I'm making a batch of homemade bread again today - still on the elusive search for a homemade gluten-free loaf that we like. For dinner I'm thinking either spaghetti or stuffed shells with a green salad and fresh bread for oil dipping.

We just had leftovers tonite. Ham left over from the chicken ballantine we had last nite. Left over mashed sweet taters. Steamed broc. (and yes that is mayo on the broc). She warmed and steamed I plated.

Attachments

• IMG_3534.jpg
    IMG_3534.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 336

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on January 18th. It is a chance for people to come together and learn new recipes, cooking tips, and tricks from Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18"?

No, anyone can attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18". It is open to everyone who is interested in learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

3. Is there a fee to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18"?

No, this event is completely free to attend. You will just need to have access to the internet to join the virtual event.

4. What can I expect from "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18"?

During this event, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from our experienced Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions and interact with other participants.

5. How do I sign up for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 18"?

To sign up for this event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the event registration page. Fill out the required information and you will receive a confirmation email with more details about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara