• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...friday, September 10

In summary, "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Friday, September 10th. Customers can sign up for the event on the website for free and join expert chefs and consultants to learn new recipes, tips, and tricks. No special equipment is needed to participate, but it is a great opportunity to use Pampered Chef products. There will be a question and answer portion during the event for participants to ask any questions. Friends and family are also encouraged to join and cook and learn together.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!:love::D:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....Elaine C, pcchefjane, mspibb, kisrae, and amybee...have an awesome day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I think we are going out!!! DH wants to go to his new fav. restaurant...been about a month since we were there and he loves this place.....fine with me;)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!!

Italian Pot Pie tonight and going to Red Lobster tomorrow night for Shrimp Fest!! Nothing better then all you can eat Shrimp!

Hugs,Debbie, Toni, & KodyThank you so much, Debbie, Toni, and Kody! I am so grateful for your warm wishes and kind words. It means a lot to me. I am looking forward to spending my birthday with my loved ones and enjoying some delicious food. Have a great weekend! Hugs to you all. :)

1. What is "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event all about?

"What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Friday, September 10th. It is an opportunity for our customers to learn new recipes, tips, and tricks from our expert chefs and consultants.

2. How do I sign up for the "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event?

You can sign up for the event by visiting our website and selecting the "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event. From there, you can register for free and receive all the necessary information to join the event.

3. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. Our expert chefs will be demonstrating recipes that can be easily made with typical kitchen tools and cookware. However, if you have any Pampered Chef products, this is a great opportunity to use them!

4. Will I be able to ask questions during the "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event?

Yes, there will be a question and answer portion during the event where our expert chefs and consultants will be available to answer any questions you may have about the recipes or products used.

5. Can I invite friends to join me for the "What's Cookin'...friday, September 10" event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join you for the event. The more, the merrier! Plus, you can all cook and learn together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara