• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Causing My Failed Submissions on Tonight's Shows?

In summary, to submit a show on the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Submit a Show" button and follow the prompts to enter all necessary information. If the button is not working, try clearing your browser's cache or contacting customer service. The "Submit a Show" feature is only for upcoming shows, but you can manually enter orders and sales for past shows. It's recommended to submit a show at least 3 days before the scheduled date, but it can be submitted up to 24 hours after. If you accidentally submit the wrong show, contact customer service for assistance.
sherid
I have tried submitting 2 shows tonight and when I submit they both say failed so what the heck is going on. This has never happened before. Any ideas????

Have you updated lately?

That is what it was!! Thanks!!

Related to What's Causing My Failed Submissions on Tonight's Shows?

1. How do I submit a show?

To submit a show, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, click on the "Submit a Show" button and follow the prompts to enter all the necessary information about your upcoming show.

2. Why is the "Submit a Show" button not working for me?

If the "Submit a Show" button is not working for you, it could be due to a technical issue with the website. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I submit a show that has already taken place?

Unfortunately, the "Submit a Show" feature is only available for upcoming shows. If your show has already taken place, you can still enter the orders and sales from that show into your consultant account manually.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting a show?

We recommend submitting your show at least 3 days before the scheduled date to ensure all the necessary information is processed in time. However, you can submit a show up to 24 hours after it has taken place.

5. What should I do if I accidentally submit the wrong show?

If you accidentally submit the wrong show, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in correcting the error and submitting the correct show information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Tams