• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Accidentally Submit My Show Twice?

In summary, you can submit a show multiple times and there is no limit to how many times you can submit it. You do not need to use different hosts for each show, but they must be different events with different guests. You can also submit the same show to different consultants, and you will receive credit for each submission. However, only one submission will count towards your sales and rewards for that particular show.
ChefClairissa
Im a pretty new consultant and while working with PP+ I sent in a show but instead of saying success, it said pending submission. I assumed that it didnt go through since it didnt say success. But then I got an e mail telling me that HO recieved it. I was also able to track it through Fed Ex. Tonight while submititng another show, I also submitted the first show (it said success after it) and I also got another conformaiton e mail. Does this mean that I sent it twice? Can that happen? I tried calling the Our Chef hotline and they are closed till Monday. What do I do?:confused:

The Solution Center is open tomorrow. Call them.

Yes it can happen, get on the phone FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING! I had a consultant that this happened to, so call right away, before they have a chance to start filling the order! Good luck!

Yes you can . . . BUT . . . HO will call/email you regarding the duplicate submission. The message is somehting like, if it was a duplicate submission, you don't have to do anything...they will delete the 2nd submission.

Kitchen2u said:
Yes you can . . . BUT . . . HO will call/email you regarding the duplicate submission. The message is somehting like, if it was a duplicate submission, you don't have to do anything...they will delete the 2nd submission.

Thats what happened! Thanks so much for everyones help!:)

Related to Did I Accidentally Submit My Show Twice?

1. Can I submit a show twice?

Yes, you can submit a show twice. In fact, we encourage our consultants to submit multiple shows to increase their sales and reach more customers.

2. Do I need to use different hosts for each show?

No, you do not need to use different hosts for each show. You can submit multiple shows with the same host, as long as they are different events with different guests.

3. Is there any limit to how many times I can submit a show?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can submit a show. As long as each show has a different host and different guests, you can submit it multiple times.

4. Can I submit the same show to different consultants?

Yes, you can submit the same show to different consultants. This can be a great way to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales.

5. Will I receive credit for multiple submissions of the same show?

Yes, you will receive credit for each submission of the same show. However, keep in mind that only one submission will count towards your sales and rewards for that particular show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies