• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone's Show Failed to Submitt???

In summary, the show failed to submit in P3, but the show locked as soon as the author was finished. PC is currently working on resolving the issue.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I tried to submitt a show last night and it failed to submitt in P3, but the show locked as soon as I was done, and P3 said it was submitted.:cry:

I am currently waiting for PC to pick up the phone, but I have Jury duty so I can't wait around all morning.

Thanks for letting me Vent!!!

I have had them fail to submit b/c of updates and then when P3 reopened I had to re-submit it but have never had it to lock on me when it actually did not submit.

I tried submitting yesterday, (PP3) and after I clicked submit, I got a message saying that if failed to submit.

Okay just got off the phone w/ tech support he said they received it but they can't understand why it said failed to submitt. He said they have been flooded w/ calls this morning because it happened to several people last night.Nothing like a little heart attack last night!!

After reading your thread, I did see several more on here about it. It seems like every time we install an update that is suppose to fix a problem that is already there, it causes a new problem! I will be glad when ALL the kinks are worked out of P3.

Dang and here I finally installed it, uploaded all of my contacts into p3 not Pp and here stuff like this before my actual first show submittal! That freaks me out!

I just tried submitting a replacements order and it processes for @ an hour before I shut the computer down - I ran an errand and when I got home it was still processing. Not sure if it submitted or not, I need to check it.

Heather this is the first time I have had any problems at all w/ P3. I really do love the new program.

Related to Has Anyone's Show Failed to Submitt???

1. Has anyone's show failed to submit?

While it is rare for a show to fail to submit, it can happen due to technical issues or unforeseen circumstances. Our team is always available to help troubleshoot and find a solution.

2. What happens if a show fails to submit?

If a show fails to submit, we will work with the host to reschedule the show or find an alternative way to submit the orders. Our goal is to ensure that every show is successful and all orders are processed.

3. Will my host still receive their rewards if the show fails to submit?

Yes, if a show fails to submit, the host will still receive their rewards as long as the qualifying sales and bookings have been met. Our team will work with the host to ensure they receive their rewards in a timely manner.

4. Can I still place orders if the show fails to submit?

Yes, if a show fails to submit, you can still place orders through the host's personal website or by contacting our customer service team. We will do our best to ensure that your orders are processed and delivered as quickly as possible.

5. How can I prevent a show from failing to submit?

To prevent a show from failing to submit, make sure to have a strong internet connection and use a supported browser. It is also helpful to double-check all information before submitting the show. If you encounter any issues, our team is always available to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • thehaleykitchen