• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Whatcha Makin for October Shows??

In summary, some popular recipes for October shows include pumpkin spice cupcakes, apple cider glazed pork tenderloin, caramel apple cheesecake bars, butternut squash soup, and roasted fall vegetable medley. These recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the show, and there are also vegetarian and vegan options available such as pumpkin curry, lentil and mushroom shepherd's pie, and roasted vegetable quinoa salad. Additionally, alternative ingredients can be used for dietary restrictions, and seasonal ingredients like apples, pumpkins, and fall spices can be incorporated into the menu for a festive touch.
annew
Just wondering what everyone is making for your shows this month?

I've got 1 tasting set up & then some skillet lasagna, chicken piccata, loaded baked potato chowder, turtle fudge skillet cakes & looking for a few more ideas......

TIA!

Chicken your way. I did it for our team meeting. Super easy. I am also making the easy mash potatoes with it.

Piccata, Pullaparts and Enchilada Pizza

I'm going retro in October for the 30th Anniversary. Offering favorties from the past and giving away discontinued items as drawing slip and ticket game prizes.

Good idea Beth! Wanna share more details?

I'm offering:

Speedy Streusel Apple Pie (ATB)
Fruit or Taffy Apple Pizza
Touchdown Taco Dip
Their choice of filling for the Crescent Ring (ATB)

bethcooks4u said:
I'm going retro in October for the 30th Anniversary. Offering favorties from the past and giving away discontinued items as drawing slip and ticket game prizes.

What a Cool Idea! LOVE it!

Related to Whatcha Makin for October Shows??

1. What are some popular recipes for October shows?

Some popular recipes for October shows include pumpkin spice cupcakes, apple cider glazed pork tenderloin, caramel apple cheesecake bars, butternut squash soup, and roasted fall vegetable medley.

2. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of the October show recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the show. This will save you time and make the cooking demonstration run more smoothly.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for October shows?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for October shows. Some examples include pumpkin curry, lentil and mushroom shepherd's pie, and roasted vegetable quinoa salad.

4. Can I use alternative ingredients for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or nut-free. Just let your consultant know ahead of time so they can provide alternative ingredient options.

5. How can I incorporate seasonal ingredients into my October show menu?

There are many ways to incorporate seasonal ingredients into your October show menu. Look for recipes that feature fall produce such as apples, pumpkins, squash, and root vegetables. You can also add seasonal flavors like cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup to your dishes for a festive touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • PampMomof3