• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Discuss at YOUR Cluster Meeting in Jan?

make sure they know when they can place thier last paperwork order so they can get the f/w catalogs if they want to participate in the incentive trips
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If you could decide what was addressed at YOUR cluster's meeting in January - what would YOU like to see? hear? learn? discuss?

recruiting---any new incentives----

MORFIA said:
recruiting---any new incentives----

Hey!! You're a director - you can't answer this one!! LOL ;)

- announcements from Leadership
- explanation of incentive trip and the bonus/double points period, especially for new consultants who don't necessarily know what it's about
- review of policies and "read the fine print", since there are a lot of consultant promos going on, and HO seems to keep changing up dates and grace periods
- review of important dates for new season (paperwork dates, etc.)

trying to help------
I put myself in the consultant state of mind----

MORFIA said:
trying to help------
I put myself in the consultant state of mind----

(to the tune of "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel)
Morfia's in a consultannnnnnnnt state of minnnnnnd......

chefann said:
- announcements from Leadership
- explanation of incentive trip and the bonus/double points period, especially for new consultants who don't necessarily know what it's about
- review of policies and "read the fine print", since there are a lot of consultant promos going on, and HO seems to keep changing up dates and grace periods

ok - but what if tht emeeting is beong held before leadership (i didn't make the shedule for this one :p)

I think it would be good to cover how to have a STRONG Spring, as it will set you up for the rest of the year.

How about that I'm alive and do put in orders/shows for my cluster!! Sorry I know that doesn't help you;)

Positive attitude and set some goals for your cluster as a whole maybe.

Go over "fine print" as stated before, I know alot of people never do read it.

Go over how specials work for both customers and hosts, again I see just from being on here that alot of people are confused how it works.

Talk about how to book up the rest of the season without letting everyone book in March because of the new catalog.

Rennea - I think I know what you are talking about, last summer we were asked if we had gone on vacation because our sales were down from previous months. I was consistantly putting in $2000 in sales each month and didn't get recognized in any newsletter because the rest of the sales were so low! Come on, some people are still working!

~announcements from Leadership
~How to book a strong Spring Season, and how to handle cancellations (just got 3 January cancellations, myself)
~Strategies on how to earn the incentive trips

How to continue to sell THIS season even with next season approaching.It seems like we are so antsy and excited for the promotions that we start to promote/sell new things without finishing off this season strong. Once we know discontinued items, let's sell the heck out of those as last chance... ...just a thought...

How to figure out measureable, manageable goals for each week/month and that it is wonderful if your goal is to get your 3 contacts in each day.

dannyzmom said:
ok - but what if tht emeeting is beong held before leadership (i didn't make the shedule for this one :p)
Ok- I was assuming, because I'm so excited to go. :D

- explanation of incentive trip and the bonus/double points period, especially for new consultants who don't necessarily know what it's about (can still do this, even without knowing what the trip is)
- book the current season to have a strong Spring
- handling cancellations
- mention Conference - there are only a couple months left for Conference Club, and it's never too early to get people thinking about it, especially if they need to ask for time off work.

cmdtrgd said:
How to figure out measureable, manageable goals for each week/month and that it is wonderful if your goal is to get your 3 contacts in each day.

Yes, I second this one. Great suggestion Kate!

Motivational tools to help get bookings, recruits, etc. Training in these areas for those of us who are new or struggling.

I would just love to be able to go to a meeting havent been to one since July.

But I also agree going over the points. When I signed up I had no clue about the points
make sure they know when they can place thier last paperwork order so they can get the f/w catalogs if needed.

I would also like some tips on host coaching calls, particularly the first call to review the host kit and building excitement for the show. I would love to hear word choices that others are using. (January is a great time to do this, with the current host special).

As a director, (I know I'm being a snot, Carolyn :D) I am going to make them the Chicken Alfredo Soup with Bread bowls and get my team excited about:

Getting hosts excited about stones being on sale and how the cookware can be earned by either the host in January or those who book for February (and the host can get ANOTHER set of cookware too!)

Like Janet said, I want my team to get excited about the fantastic specials for January and February. I don't even mention the new catalog and spring line until February (or a last ditch effort to get someone to book before "the weather gets better")

Also want to cover goal setting. Hope to get enough stats together to show them how to track themselves and beat their own personal best. Also want to really get the group excited about going to conference. I have ONE that has gone (no one else) the last 4 years and she is leading the team in sales and is one consultant away from being a director...conference helped get her there. I will be holding a raffle for team members to sell tickets for a set of cookware. With my panorama points I chose a 7 pc. Exec. set. Any sales will go to the individual consultant to towards conference expenses. I may add my own incentives to get them excited about selling the tickets.

That will take up a lot of time, however, my goal is to have an interactive recruiting training at EVERY meeting. These ladies and gentleman are wonderful and would make great leaders. I just need to help them.

My meeting is January 7th and I am having a Spring product meeting January 28th. At the later one we will also have year end recognition and play with the new products!!

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
If you could decide what was addressed at YOUR cluster's meeting in January - what would YOU like to see? hear? learn? discuss?

I would decide a DATE to have an actual meeting!

Once that date was actually on the calendar, I would love to have time management and goal setting addressed. For the newbies, I wish our director would explain policies and procedures instead of just telling them to read the book.

Ooh- that's a good point. My Director picks meeting dates for the whole year and announces them at the beginning of the year, so we don't schedule shows on those days.

chefann said:
Ooh- that's a good point. My Director picks meeting dates for the whole year and announces them at the beginning of the year, so we don't schedule shows on those days.

That's what we do as well...

Mine does, too, but then she changes, forgets, or cancels them. When we do get together it's just a chat session; no training going on there. Luckily, I have a "hospitality" director (not really hospitality, as she's a director in our line that has adopted me and lives within minutes of my director). I love going to her meetings.

dianevill said:
Mine does, too, but then she changes, forgets, or cancels them. When we do get together it's just a chat session; no training going on there. Luckily, I have a "hospitality" director (not really hospitality, as she's a director in our line that has adopted me and lives within minutes of my director). I love going to her meetings.
That sounds just like my situation, Diane! I am able to go to another director's meeting, but it's so far away. I've only joined them twice. I always go to my "meetings". I use that term loosely.
I love when we can hear from people what is working for them. SPECIFICS! I want to be able to ask questions to get clarification, too. I also like to share my victories and hear others' as well. I really like getting free stuff as rewards. That's truly why I never miss my meetings. Otherwise, I don't get much of anything from my meetings.
What I really want to learn and get into my head by repetition (like 3-2-1 at conference) is recruiting, recruiting, recruiting! My sales and bookings are great, but I don't even have a "maybe" recruit. I need to learn to put it into my show. Maybe roll playing would work.

JAE - I'm thinking I'm going to use some of my PC$$ from Dec. to buy ALL of the recruiting CD's from supply order - we can share.:) I'm very willing to do some role-playing with you - I need the practice too.I wish it was closer for you to come to Jen's meetings - I know it's a long haul. I have a new recruit from Coopersville, and one signing soon from Muskegon, and I know it's going to be difficult getting them to come to the meetings. My other recruits are in Holland, so I may have to start having some kind of monthly meeting before I become a director, just to give all of them a place for training and recognition.

wadesgirl said:
Talk about how to book up the rest of the season without letting everyone book in March because of the new catalog.

Rennea - I think I know what you are talking about, last summer we were asked if we had gone on vacation because our sales were down from previous months. I was consistantly putting in $2000 in sales each month and didn't get recognized in any newsletter because the rest of the sales were so low! Come on, some people are still working!

thanks for this reminder. And, nice work, wadesgirl!

JAE said:
That sounds just like my situation, Diane! I am able to go to another director's meeting, but it's so far away. I've only joined them twice. I always go to my "meetings". I use that term loosely.
I love when we can hear from people what is working for them. SPECIFICS! I want to be able to ask questions to get clarification, too. I also like to share my victories and hear others' as well. I really like getting free stuff as rewards. That's truly why I never miss my meetings. Otherwise, I don't get much of anything from my meetings.
What I really want to learn and get into my head by repetition (like 3-2-1 at conference) is recruiting, recruiting, recruiting! My sales and bookings are great, but I don't even have a "maybe" recruit. I need to learn to put it into my show. Maybe roll playing would work.

I a sorry JAE. 7 years ago, she did pretty good meetings.

Now, if you wanted to car pool, there is a consultant who comes to GR meetings from Muskegon. E-mail me if you want to talk about that.

For the next couple of months I can't do Wednesday nights. Don't be sorry. I'm okay with it. I have Chef Success and BeckyD and Jen, too.
Maybe we can revive my cluster's meetings by taking them over and "asking" my director if we can take turns teaching something. I bet she would go for it. We meet in downtown Zeeland. I bet more of her cluster would attend.
I used to go to Wendy Edewaard's meetings with Vicki Bos. Those were great meetings, back about 7 or 8 years ago. There were always give aways, teaching and a demo. Neither of them sell anymore.

Related to What Would You Discuss at YOUR Cluster Meeting in Jan?

1. What is the theme for the January cluster meeting?

The theme for the January cluster meeting is "New Year, New Goals." We will be discussing how to set and achieve goals for your Pampered Chef business in the upcoming year.

2. Will there be any new products or promotions announced at the meeting?

Yes, we will be announcing new products and promotions for the upcoming season. Make sure to attend the meeting to be the first to know and take advantage of these exciting offers!

3. Is there a dress code for the cluster meeting?

There is no specific dress code for the cluster meeting, but we recommend wearing something comfortable and professional. You will be representing Pampered Chef and may have the opportunity to meet potential customers or hosts, so it's important to make a good impression.

4. Can I bring a guest to the cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the cluster meeting. We encourage you to invite potential consultants or customers who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef.

5. What is the agenda for the cluster meeting?

The agenda for the cluster meeting will include a review of the previous month's sales and achievements, a presentation on setting goals for the new year, and announcements of new products and promotions. There will also be time for networking and sharing best practices with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefCat