• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Topics for Cluster Meetings | Share Your Favorites with Us!

In summary, my favorite topics are cross selling and increasing sales in dollars as it relates to the recipe.
jenniferlynne
My Director always tells us to let her know if there is something she wants us to discuss at our next Cluster Meeting. What are some of your favorite topics? We've already done Bridal Fairs/Showers and having a booth somewhere.

My favorite is always booking ideas/Ways to get bookings, and role playing on calls. Also, we always make recipes during our cluster meetings, and discuss ways to cross sell/ increase sales in dollars as it relates to the recipe.

How to get bookings outside of shows
Recruiting

We did a meeting last year that was all "tech." Someone discussed Consultant's Corner, someone talked bout PWS, and someone else taught PP (some of the reports and things that people don't always see). It was amazing how much info there was that even the seasoned consultants didn't know.

Ann that is a good idea especially since the new P3 just came out

I like the tech idea.

chefann said:
We did a meeting last year that was all "tech." Someone discussed Consultant's Corner, someone talked bout PWS, and someone else taught PP (some of the reports and things that people don't always see). It was amazing how much info there was that even the seasoned consultants didn't know.

That is a wonderful idea!! Only thing is, our Director doesn't know much about computers at all!! I just told her a couple of meetings ago that she can forward emails. How can I learn about the different reports myself so that I can talk about them?

jenniferlynne said:
That is a wonderful idea!! Only thing is, our Director doesn't know much about computers at all!! I just told her a couple of meetings ago that she can forward emails. How can I learn about the different reports myself so that I can talk about them?
Go through all the reports and play with them. :)

My Director actually taught NONE of that meeting, it was all us. She picked a couple of us who are more tech-savvy than the other consultants in the group, and we each put together a 15-20 minute presentation/walk-through. It's a fairly small cluster, so we gathered around a computer to see where things were. But you could hook a computer up to a projector so people can see if you have a large group.

We did skip the "recipe talk" at that meeting - but we did have a PC recipe to munch on during the presentations. (I think the food is the only reason a couple of the women come to our cluster meetings.)

Good topicsI really liked when we did a "Cross selling" meeting. We paired up and picked a new product last fall. Then we tried to cross sell it with as many things as we could.

Also we did a "How to handle No's". We had a large board and wrote down several reasons why people say they can't host a show, and then thought of some good come backs for them. That was great!

We also did a demo where everyone picked an index card to demo a product and an ingredient for the recipe. That way we could see how they do their shows and what they say. It was funny, I was nervous and I never get nervous but it was fun!

My director is very creative. I will try to think of some more that we have done.

Debbie :D

How about increasing your sales average?

One recent thing we did is break into two teams. Our director had a bag of slips with all the names of the new products on them. We had to pick one. Then one team would pick a feature and the other team would have to come up with a benefit of that product until one team stumped the other.

Pointing out benefits instead of features is a selling technique. I think it was a lot of fun and we got to learn about the new products at the same time.

Yeah, we do the new products stuff each new season, before the products are available to the public. It's interesting. We also do a sampling of the recipes from the new SB. Each person brings something and tells the cost, ease, and whether they would make it for a show.

Man, I am missing out on SO much!! I have got to get a (hospitality) cluster!

Kearstin-

My name is Sheila R. Loar. I am a Future Director (with 7 signed and waiting to qualify!!) in Salisbury, MD. I am not familiar of where Oakland, MD is. I would love to invite you to our cluster meetings. I hold them the third Monday of every month. My Director is in Florida so I know how you feel. Please contact me and I will assist you!

I'm just a consultant, but at our next one we're telling our "story" to help us incorporate it more into our shows. We also discuss goals, prepare a recipe. I've been to 2 since I signed on and only me and one other girl and our director show up. :(

Oh I'm so jealous! It seems that all our director talks about every month is "sharing the opportunity!!" I realize this is an important part of our/her business, but she's really run the topic into the ground. She never really offers any suggestions to us, just wants us to tell what WE do! I'd LOVE to do some of the things you guys have listed above. Sorry about venting!

Wow . . your cluster meetings sound wonderful. I hate my cluster meetings and therefore I don't go. They spend the first hour cooking. The rest of the meeting is like a kindergarten class. They review the information we received in the mail. I can read the informatin I received and do not need to review it with the group. I think the time would be better spent asking if anyone has any questions regarding the information, address those questions, than move on. I would like a meeting that is teaching something. How to get bookings and increase your show average sounds exciting. How to have a full time job and have a pampered chef business is another idea (I got the cd on this subject from supply order it is mainly for directors). At one time our directors asked what would we like to do at the cluster meeting the above ideas were presented but nothing has changed.

I have been working really hard at making our monthly meetings more fun. I do my meetings with three other directors. The one who is a lot like me and wants to kick the meeting sup a notch...she has taken a big step back from he rbusiness due to family stuff and has not beet at the last few meetings. That has left me to struggle with doing my meetings with two other directiors who are perfectly content being very lecture-hall style. I got a book called Totally Terrific Team Themes that I have found rather helpful. I highly recommend it.

Related to Top Topics for Cluster Meetings | Share Your Favorites with Us!

What are the benefits of attending a cluster meeting?

Attending cluster meetings allows you to network with other Pampered Chef consultants, learn new skills and techniques, and stay updated on the latest product information and promotions. It also provides a supportive and motivating environment for sharing ideas and strategies with your peers.

How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on your specific cluster group's schedule. You can check with your cluster leader for the exact meeting dates and times.

Can I bring a guest to a cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a cluster meeting. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and showcase the benefits of being a consultant. Please inform your cluster leader in advance if you plan on bringing a guest.

What topics are typically discussed at cluster meetings?

The topics covered at cluster meetings vary, but they often include product demonstrations, sales and marketing strategies, business tips, and team building activities. You can also suggest topics to your cluster leader if you have specific areas you would like to focus on.

How do I find a cluster meeting in my area?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the Events section on our website to find a cluster meeting in your area. You can also connect with other consultants through social media groups to join a cluster meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • KennethandTiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KennethandTiffany
Replies