• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Combining Cluster Meetings: Would You Consider It?

In summary, the conversation is about whether it is common or beneficial for directors to have meetings with other directors who are not in their "family" or downline. Some directors have done this with success, while others have not. One director mentions that they have a close relationship with another director who they are not related to, and they do all their meetings together. Another director mentions meeting this person at a leadership event and becoming friends. They also discuss a missing person in a group photo and reminisce about past photo shoots.
amy07
Have any of you ever, are doing now, or would be willing do your cluster meeting with another Director who was not in your "family"?

Depends on what you call "family". We met for a while with a Director that is our NED's downline Director (Gina). We used to all meet with my Director (Dorothy) and her Director (Pat). Pat and Gina are sister consultants. I don't know if that's what you mean or not?

I will be doing my Fall Kickoff with an Advanced Director and two of her directors -they are all in my NED's downline, but I am not under them nor they under me.

I don't know if you mean every month or once in awhile. I once got together with another director I knew and we did a two month contest for cluster sales. The losing cluster hosted the winning cluster at their meeting and prepared all the food and segments. It was really fun as we had similar sized clusters and similar monthly totals. Plus being in a large metro area- we weren't stepping on each others toes.

If you mean every month- you really have to look at what's going to be the best for you and your group.

as far as I know, this particular Director and I have no upline in common at all. We just happen to live relatively close to each other. I know that sister directors will do meetings together ,but not sure about this situation.
I've not approached this woman, it's just a thought. just wanted opinions.

David and I are totally unrelated-but met in California--hit it off-and do all our meeting together-We are very close in proximity and even closer friends--It works great!! You could start by doing-kick off's together-and go from there-

morfia said:
David and I are totally unrelated-but met in California--hit it off-and do all our meeting together-We are very close in proximity and even closer friends--It works great!!

You could start by doing-kick off's together-and go from there-

You do meetings with David Meenan? He seems like such a great guy with a huge heart. I would love to meet him!

morfia said:
David and I are totally unrelated-but met in California--hit it off-and do all our meeting together-We are very close in proximity and even closer friends--It works great!!

You could start by doing-kick off's together-and go from there-

Hi Morfia, it was awesome to meet you at conference, you have such a pretty face. :) Was there an event in California before my time?? I keep hoping they will have a Leadership here.

:) When I walked at Leadership--Long Beach-I met him there-we were instantly connected-He found me!! We are buds---thanks--back at ya! Great meeting you too-Addie-UM is that you on consultant corner????? I WAS THINKING I would have blended with my dark hair there too-Where is Cali are you?

morfia said:
:) When I walked at Leadership--long view-I met him there-we were instantly connected-He found me!!

We are buds---

thanks--back at ya!

Great meeting you too-Addie-UM

is that you on consultant corner????? I WAS THINKING I would have blended with my dark hair there too-

Where is Cali are you?

Yes that's me. :eek: There was 5 of us originally but the 5th person got a job with HO so they "erased" her from the pix. It would have looked really nice with all 5. I'm in Los Angeles. I think I've heard that they've had Leadership in Long Beach before.

neat--was it Amy?

I'm horrible with names. She was a little older and had short spiked up hair (really cool). The pix is definitly missing and you WOULD have been perfect there with your dark hair. :)

what pic??

The new "Come Join Us" picture when you go on PC.com

Very cool! Amy Neal, a former executive Director from Tennessee just took a job at HO, so it was probably her.

The guy in the picture was on the first photo shoot I was in back in 2006(my avtr). He said he never saw a single picture from that shoot. Now he was in the Dream Room and on the website. :)

DebbieJ said:
Very cool!

Amy Neal, a former executive Director from Tennessee just took a job at HO, so it was probably her.

Yes that's her!!!! We had a blast that day, they also did the Canadian shoot that day.

We're missing a blond! :)

Addie4TLC said:
The guy in the picture was on the first photo shoot I was in back in 2006(my avtr). He said he never saw a single picture from that shoot. Now he was in the Dream Room and on the website. :)

Congratulations! How cool is that?!!! :party:

1. How do I find a cluster meeting in my area?

In order to find a cluster meeting in your area, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed. You can then contact a consultant to inquire about upcoming cluster meetings in your area.

2. Can I attend a cluster meeting if I am not a consultant?

Yes, non-consultants are welcome to attend cluster meetings. It is a great opportunity to learn about Pampered Chef and connect with other consultants in your area. However, some meetings may have a limited capacity, so it is best to contact the host consultant beforehand to ensure there is space available.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a cluster meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a cluster meeting. The host consultant will provide all necessary materials and supplies for the meeting. However, you may want to bring a pen and paper to take notes or any questions you may have about the products or business opportunity.

4. What can I expect at a cluster meeting?

At a cluster meeting, you can expect to learn about new products, tips for using Pampered Chef products, and best practices for running your business. It is also a great opportunity to network with other consultants and share ideas and strategies. The meeting may also include product demonstrations and hands-on activities.

5. How often are cluster meetings held?

Cluster meetings are typically held once a month, but it may vary depending on the area and the host consultant's schedule. Some consultants may also choose to hold meetings every other month or even quarterly. It is best to check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information on upcoming cluster meetings in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • lockhartkitchen