• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Call This Fundraiser?

In summary, "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" is an interactive and creative fundraising event where participants come up with catchy names for Pampered Chef products. It is open to anyone and is a great way to raise funds for schools, churches, and other organizations. To get started, contact a local Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide all the necessary materials and information. This event can also be adapted to other products or brands.
PCLoralee
I have a dear lady at work who is recovering from Leukemia and wants to "give back" to the unrelated bown marrow society....I want to set it up with her name on it. I don't want it to say "in memorium" as she is a survivor. How can I title it (for flyers and in PP) so that it is in honor of her but so that it doesn't sound like she's passed away?

HelloHi! What about some type of Celebration.

Ah Ha!!! I like it!

Coooool IdeaPlease join us in "A Celabration of Life" by Ms. Whomever for the benfit of The Bone Marrow Society (or Bone Marrow Network or whatever they are called.) Sorry for my stupidity here.

I dont' know the exact name of the organization either but great wording. Thanks for the ideas~~~!!!

1. What is "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?"

"What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" is a creative and interactive fundraising event where participants can come up with unique and fun names for different products from Pampered Chef. It is a great way to engage and involve the community in your fundraising efforts.

2. How does "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" work?

Participants will be provided with a variety of Pampered Chef products and will be asked to come up with creative and catchy names for each product. These names will then be voted on by the community and the winning names will be used for future Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and easy way to raise funds for your cause.

3. Can anyone participate in "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?"

Yes, anyone can participate in "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" It is a great activity for schools, churches, and other community organizations looking to raise funds. It's also a fun event for individuals to participate in with friends and family.

4. How can I get started with "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?"

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you organize and plan your fundraiser. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your event a success.

5. Is "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "What Would You Call This Fundraiser?" can be adapted to any type of product or brand. It's a fun and creative way to engage the community in fundraising efforts, no matter what products or services you are promoting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
goofyflgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies