• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Ya'll Do Call or Online?

In summary, there are a few key differences between calling and ordering online from Pampered Chef. When you call to place an order, you can speak with a representative for personalized recommendations and assistance. However, when ordering online, you have the convenience of browsing the full catalog and can use coupons or discounts. Online orders are typically processed and shipped within 2 business days, but may take up to 5 days during peak times. Unfortunately, free shipping is not currently offered for online orders, but there may be promotions for it in the future. If you need to return or exchange items ordered online, you have 30 days to do so by contacting customer service.
kaseydee
Gold Member
My supply order from 2/1 that was a major ordeal finally arrived Sat & today. Problem is in the box today I only rec'd 7 of the 28 items that should have been in the box & no other boxes show to be out there. I had 5 of 5 boxes & received them all. Would you call this in or do an online adjustment? Never had this much missing before.

I'd call if I were you. Talk to a supervisor.

Thanks Linda! I just called & the wait time was up to 6hrs & I chose to hold. Then in holding my phone on my shoulder I hung up. So I called right back & now the wait time is up to 3+hrs so I am going to try to hold a little while & see what happens. I don't want to seem like a bug or problem child. Crazy after more than a year this is my first real issue w/an order.

I would just do an online adjustment and then send an email letting them know how disappointed you are.you can do an online adjustment for supply orders just like you do for shows. It's 123456S1234. Check your packing slip for the full #.

When I got through they didn't really want me to talk to a supervisor. She put me on hold & came back & said they were all on the phone & she could help me or transfer me to voicemail. I chose voicemail. I finally entered in all 21 item numbers in that were missing via online adjustment. I doubt I get a call back. Thanks for all your help!

Related to What Would Ya'll Do Call or Online?

What is the difference between calling and ordering online?

When you call to place an order with Pampered Chef, you will speak with a representative who can answer any questions you may have and help you select the right products for your needs. When ordering online, you have the convenience of browsing our full catalog and placing an order at any time, but you will not have access to personalized recommendations or assistance.

Can I use coupons or discounts when ordering online?

Yes, you can use any valid coupons or discounts when ordering online. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

How long does it take for an online order to be processed and shipped?

We strive to process and ship all online orders within 2 business days. However, during peak times or for personalized items, it may take up to 5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.

Do you offer free shipping for online orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer free shipping for online orders at this time. However, we do occasionally run promotions for free shipping, so be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated.

Can I return or exchange items ordered online?

Yes, you can return or exchange any items ordered online within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return or exchange your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • mpkegley