• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would Be a Quick, Easy Desert?

In summary, the author suggests that Tiramisu Brownie Squares could be quick, depending how much prep work you did at home; Raspberry Summer Sippers are a personal favorite of the author's; Tuxedo Brownies are always a huge hit! (Celebrate cookbook); and the chocolate mousse recipe from F/W season's best is also a quick one.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am already doing one recipe and I was going to do the microwave cake, but the host wanted something different. Any suggestions?

Tiramisu Brownie Squares could be quick, depending how much prep work you did at home.

Raspberry Summer SippersThe Raspberry Summer Sippers from the Casual Cooking Cookbook are a personal favorite of mine. It's 3 ingredients and its cheap - plus, it shows off the pitcher, ice cream dipper, Easy Read Meas. Cups and the Measure All. Everyone loves it - its a cool refreshing sherbert drink!

What about that two step fudge? Or the Profiterole puffs if you make the puffs ahead of time and fill them at the show!

DebbieJ said:
Tiramisu Brownie Squares could be quick, depending how much prep work you did at home.

They are ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!! I can't decide if I like these or the Banana Cream Brownie Squares the best! I made the banana ones for this evening's picnic! These are my two new favorite desserts!!! Love them!

I like making the Apple Bundles. (I do make them a little different from the recipe)

What I do is - I prepare the apple bundles before I leave the house, I put them in the large bar pan.(I don't bake them) I then take them to the host home and sprinkle them with the sugar cinnamon mixture and then bake them there at her house. This way as people are arriving, they smell the apples and cinnamon baking.

Now for what I do different with the recipe. As I am using the Apple P/C/S - I then put the apples in a bowl of Sprite Soda. I read this tip in one of the cookbooks. It keeps the apples from turning brown before they are baked. The recipe calls for orange zest and orange juice. Well I have found - but maybe I am doing something wrong - that the orange zest burns while baking and gives an awful taste to the bundles and the orange juice just seems to make the bundles soggy. So I don't use the orange that the recipe call for. And one last thing I do. I buy the breadsticks that have 8 sticks not the 12 sticks and then I cut the 8 sticks into half. The recipe calls for you to wrap the breadstick around the apples well I try this the first time and it was way too much dough. It works well the way I do it.

When ever I do a show that is booked off of a show that I did the apple bundles, the next host wants me to do apple bundles for them. They just love having the smell in their house when their guest arrive.

I forgot to tell you that this recipe is very cheap.

I love the Banana Cream Supreme!

I should have provided a bit more info... I'm going right from work to this show, so I guess maybe I should just do a topper or some sort of brownie thing. Whatever it is it needs to keep from the night before.

The chocolate mousse recipe from F/W season's best is also a quick one- especially if you do the crepes ahead.
The puff pastry people also sell these awesome puff pastry cups- they come in pack of 8 I think in the freezer section- They go on sale for $1.75 often where I live- Anyways, they are very cute flower shaped puffs, and there is a "top" that pulls off to reveal a hollow inside, perfect for filling with mousse or dessert stuff. They take a bit longer that the crepes to bake, but are no work at all and very impressive.

Chef Becca KY said:
The Raspberry Summer Sippers from the Casual Cooking Cookbook are a personal favorite of mine. It's 3 ingredients and its cheap - plus, it shows off the pitcher, ice cream dipper, Easy Read Meas. Cups and the Measure All. Everyone loves it - its a cool refreshing sherbert drink!

This drink I referred to earlier takes no prep, literally. You pull out the sherbert, juice and sprite the moment you are ready to make dessert drinks. No prep, no work, super fast, and yummy!!

Tuxedo Brownies are always a huge hit! (Celebrate cookbook) I bake the brownies ahead of time and freeze them in batches of 25. That is how many fit on the a medium square. Then just top them at the show. YUMMY!

Chef Becca KY said:
This drink I referred to earlier takes no prep, literally. You pull out the sherbert, juice and sprite the moment you are ready to make dessert drinks. No prep, no work, super fast, and yummy!!
That sounds good. Maybe I'll do that.

Can someone post the Terimisu Brownies. I WANT THEM!!! I am hungry now! I have tot ry the banana creme brownies. They look amazing.

Related to What Would Be a Quick, Easy Desert?

1. What are some quick and easy dessert options?

Some quick and easy dessert options include no-bake cookies, fruit skewers with dip, mug cakes, and ice cream sundaes.

2. Can you recommend a dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients?

A simple fruit salad with a honey and lemon dressing is a great option that only requires a few ingredients and minimal prep time.

3. I have a nut allergy, do you have any dessert suggestions?

You can make a delicious fruit crumble using oats, flour, butter, and honey as a nut-free alternative to traditional nut-based desserts.

4. I need a dessert that can be made ahead of time, what do you suggest?

Cheesecake bars or mini tarts are great options that can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

5. I want to make a dessert that is kid-friendly, any ideas?

Pudding cups, fruit popsicles, or brownie bites are all simple desserts that kids will love to make and enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kinet
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DizziePixie
  • ericadboone