• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What will happen on the season finale of America's Next Top Model?

In summary, America's Next Top Model has a lot of addictive qualities to it. The finale is on and the two finalists are Jaslene and Natasha. It's a battle of accents and Renee was eliminated because the judges thought she looked too old.
chefann
Gold Member
I have to confess, I'm addicted to America's Next Top Model. I don't know why, but I just have to watch it.

The season finale is on RIGHT NOW, and I can't believe who the 2 finalists are. Augh!!! And I will seriously scream if the one I like doesn't win! Because the other one, while a quick learner, just has something fishy about her.

(No, she doesn't have scales or gills....)

Hooray!!

I don't have to shoot the judges!

Ooh, what happened?!?! I don't get that channel, so I watch it when I can at friends' houses, but I didn't get a chance tonight.

So I was thinking for a minute you meant WEDDING night! I was like, WOW, you have a SERIOUS addiction, then I thought, "who gets married on Wednesday?" And then OOOOOHHHHHH!

Spoiler alertJaslene won. The final 2 were Jaslene and Natasha, so it was a battle of the accents. Renee was eliminated because the judges thought she looked too old, despite the fact that the had the best picture and commerical in the challenge.End spoiler

speedychef said:
So I was thinking for a minute you meant WEDDING night!
Yeah. I guess I should have used proper punctuation, huh?

Yeah, I agree, Natasha did have something fishy about her. I did think Renee was better, although I wasn't crazy about her personality. But I wasn't really in favor of anyone in particular this cycle, there were some I hated, but they went home early, and of the rest, I didn't really have a favorite.

Renee learned to temper her personality after the big fight several weeks back. She did look a little older than the other girls, but not as bad as Melrose last season.(Yes, that is really sad that I know that...)

I was addicted to it too!!! And SO upset when Renee wasn't a finalist :( ....I do agree that out of the remaining 2 girls, so happy that Jaslene won! I didn't like Natasha...I really wish that one of the bigger sized girls made it farther though :)

I'm just glad they (the plus-size models) made it farther than any plus-size models did in previous seasons.And I'm glad there wasn't a pair of self-centered know-it-alls, like Cycle 6 (Jade and Nnenna).

I'm glad I'm not the only GROWN woman watching America's Next Top Model!! I got totally addicted 3 cycles ago when someone I worked with watched it. Now there is a group of 7 of us that watch it every week and take turns making dinner! Geez, I guess we'll have to start game night again since the season is over!!

I'm so glad that Jaslene won, but have to admit when I first saw her at the beginning of the last season-all I could think of was Cha-Cha Rodriguez from Grease! YIKES!! She took some AMAZING pictures and I agree, there was something hinky about Natasha.

:cool:

Yeah, it's my guilty pleasure, too. I didn't have anyone I was really rooting for this cycle, but I still enjoy it.

Really couldn't stand Jade from before. Man, she was arrogant and annoying. When someone gives you advice, the proper response is, "Thank you." After you've taken the time to think it through and evaluate the advice, you can then determine whether to take it or not. But, especially in a setting like that one, you don't argue with people who are telling you how to improve.

It's my guilty pleasure too! I got hooked on the reruns they show from time to time--all day long--on VH1. So I started watching the night version too. I was a little disappointed that Jaslene won because I thought she looked too skinny & unhealthy. I don't like how they tell the plus-size girls (and I can't believe they call size 8 or 10 plus size!) they are too big as Tyra talks about how all these young girls in America have self-image issues & eating problems. Sorry--off my soap box!

Anyway, I do love it too! Looking forward to the next one! And the reruns on VH1!

I agree on the whole too skinny thing. However, I do think ANTM shows that goofy-looking girls can be models. I mean, most of the women truly aren't that good looking. They just take great pictures.

(I, on the other hand, am absolutely adorable in person, but take horridly crappy pictures. The Furry Guy says I don't translate well to two dimensions. It takes all three to truly appreciate my cuteness.)

raebates said:
I agree on the whole too skinny thing. However, I do think ANTM shows that goofy-looking girls can be models. I mean, most of the women truly aren't that good looking. They just take great pictures.
QUOTE]

I know what you mean. My hubby will come in while I'm watching it & see the girls without makeup & stuff. He always asks, those are the models??

Last season, DH would watch it with me. Not because he was interested, but because (in his words) he wanted to see the skinny, hungry, b!tches get into catfights.

raebates said:
I mean, most of the women truly aren't that good looking. They just take great pictures.
You hit the nail on the head! Ever see a model NOT in full make up? Scary!!

The only one I've ever considered a natural beauty is Christie Brinkley. Of course, I've decided she's a few bubbles off plumb.

1. What exactly is "My Wed Night Guilty Pleasure"?

"My Wed Night Guilty Pleasure" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to introduce you to new and delicious recipes, as well as demonstrate our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our cooking demonstrations are meant to be enjoyable and educational for all skill levels.

3. How long does the demonstration typically last?

The demonstration usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the recipes being prepared and the size of the group.

4. Can I purchase the products used during the demonstration?

Absolutely! Our consultants will have all of the products used during the demonstration available for purchase, and they can also help you place an order for any other Pampered Chef products you are interested in.

5. Is there a cost to attend "My Wed Night Guilty Pleasure"?

No, there is no cost to attend the demonstration. It is completely free and there is no obligation to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • bbauman07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PoseyMom