• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Wave Are You for Conference 2007??

Your group is assigned to a particular wave based on who your Executive Director is. I can't seem to find if it's listed on CC, but if you look back a few months at the Consultant News (which is also on CC), it's listed in there. Do you know who your Executive Director or National Executive Director is? If so, maybe someone on here has the same one and can tell you.I'm so excited to be in Wave One this year!!! I've always been in wave 2 or 3 before (the years that I could go) and I absolutely HATE not being the first to know something!!!Wave 2 Yippee!!!! Can't Wait, I Had
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am in Wave 2 and I am going to try so hard to make it there this year!!!!

chefkristin said:
I am in Wave 2 and I am going to try so hard to make it there this year!!!!

I am Wave 2...hopefully I'll see ya there Kristin - I am planning to be there!

Wave 3 for me....so no one spill the beans;)

Where do we find what wave we are in?

Wave 1 for me! I can't wait to go!!

Wave 3 for me too Lacy!

Thank goodness too because I would not have been able to go to 1 or 2!!

I'm Wave 3, and I'm GOING! This will be my first one! :D

PamperedBrandy said:
Where do we find what wave we are in?
You're assigned to a particular wave based on who your Executive Director is. I can't seem to find if it's listed on CC, but if you look back a few months at the Consultant News (which is also on CC), it's listed in there. Do you know who your Executive Director or National Executive Director is? If so, maybe someone on here has the same one and can tell you.

I'm so excited to be in Wave One this year!!! I've always been in wave 2 or 3 before (the years that I could go) and I absolutely HATE not being the first to know something!!!

Wave 2 Yippee!!!! Can't Wait, I Had So Much Fun Last Year.:)

Wave 1 for me - same as last year which was my first conference - works out perfectly as my brother is getting married July 14th so the other two waves wouldn't have worked for me.

Wave 2 for me!!!!! This will be my second time going--totally worth it!! I'm planning on getting at least 1/2 off conference reg with my 7 shows this month!

After being in wave 1 for the past two years, wave 3 this year is going to be TOUGH!

Wave 2 here! I hope to be walking the stage as an upper level director!! One of my good friends just promoted FOUR Directors in December!!! :D She went from Director to Senior Director!! Glad I am rooming with her at Leadership....she needs to share all of her secrets!!

I'll be Wave 2 also! I hope to meet up with some of you that are also in Wave 2! I plan on walking as a New Director, just got to find 2 more & get 4 qualified!!!!! :)

I am in wave 3 so hopefully all use wave 3 cheffers can meet up. I got the 300 conference cash so I will be going for free :) I am taking my Mom again and we are staying the week and doing the things we didn't get to do last year like the field museum. I am going to brave the HO tour again and hopefully this time we will have a driver who knows where he is going instead of taking a tour of the ghetto of Chicago :) Oh well, it turned out to be the turning point of my business as I was so upset I prayed and said if this is really what you want me to do, show me and God responded by making my business so busy that I have trouble keeping up. I have 5 shows in January and I didn't even try as I had surgery at the end of December and was planning on taking it easy in Jan. LOL Oh well, I am making the guests do the recipes so hopefully this will make sales great. See all ya'll in Chicago!

I am in Wave 2

I will be wave 3 as well!!:)

Wave 3 for me!

Seems like this is almost a wave 3 thread:p Hope I'll get to see some of ya!

I am in Wave 1. I hope to go as this will be my first conference.

Wave 1 rocks!!!This will be my third year in a row in Wave 1!

I'll be in Wave 2- Chris Manion's Executive Director Banquet. I'm hoping that I can get a lot of my newer team members to go this year. It's such fun and you can't beat the training experience.

WAVE 2-WAVE 2---LOL!!!

It would be cool to see those of you going to Wave 2. I wish I see everyone on here! I too am trying to make a vacation out of it. I might bring my cousin along.

I'm on Wave 3 under Barbara Duke. This will be my first year in business (SS! month is Feb) and my first conference. I'm so excited!!!

Wave 1! :D

I know that I am not going, but how do you know what Wave you are in? Is it something your Director lets you know? I know my group was Wave 1 last year and I loved it when they got back and told me everything. Of course, I had already gotten most of it from here! :D :eek:

I am in wave 2 and I am praying like crazy that I can go...I would LOVE it!

I am in wave 2. Going to earn conference for at least 1/2 price if not for free.

jrstephens said:
I know that I am not going, but how do you know what Wave you are in? Is it something your Director lets you know? I know my group was Wave 1 last year and I loved it when they got back and told me everything. Of course, I had already gotten most of it from here! :D :eek:

It's determined by your Executive director. I think it was in Dec KCN; I think you can also look on CC.

Wave 1 for me!

Lisa

Wave 2 for me!!!!! Can't wait!!!:D

Wave 1 for me! Woo Hoo I can't wait!

I'm in Wave 1, under Patsy McGovern. Can't wait!

Wave 3 for me! 2 signed looking for #'s 3,4,5, and 6,7,8,9,....:D

McGovern
KimmyDarling said:
I'm in Wave 1, under Patsy McGovern. Can't wait!

I'm under Patsy McGovern too! She is my director's director's director! LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
I'm under Patsy McGovern too! She is my director's director's director! LOL

Mine, too!

Wave 2 for me

Wave 2 for me.

Kathy Yellets is Executive director for my director (Sonia Emerick)

Wave 2 for me!!!:D I plan on going and WALKING as a DIRECTOR!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Wave 2 for me!!!:D I plan on going and WALKING as a DIRECTOR!!!:D

Wave 2 for me as well....&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I plan to cheer you on as you are WALKING!!!!!:D :D :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kncmurray