• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Tote Bags Given Out at Conference?

In summary, participants at the conference discussed receiving tote bags upon registration and suggested packing lightly and bringing a plastic bag just in case. Some participants mentioned not receiving an email with updates and requested others to forward it to them. One participant offered to forward the email to anyone who requested it. Others thanked the person for forwarding the email and asked to be added to the list as well. One participant expressed excitement for the conference and asked if the tote bag was nice. Another participant offered to forward the email to anyone who emailed her, making it easier for her to add them to the list. Overall, participants were grateful for the updates and the helpful community.
Suzy Englert
Hey Wave 1-did you receive a nice tote bag when you picked up your registration materials at Conference? Thanks-this will help me with my packing for Conference.

Suzy in Texas

I went to conference last year- and I've heard its the same each year...

Yes, you receive one on the first day, so pack light and maybe bring a plastic bag with you if need be.

Yes, there will be a bag of some sort handed out at registration.

Yes, we got a bag.

kaseydee said:
Yes, we got a bag.

Ok girl, have you composed your email for us yet? HA! Not that we are rushing you or anything, ha! Thanks! HOpe u are having loads of fun!

Yes, you should have gotten it - I'll check to make sure you were on there.

You were in there check your email.

kaseydee said:
Yes, you should have gotten it - I'll check to make sure you were on there.

I just checked again and I have it....off to read now. THANKS!

I didn't get an email...please, please...send me one. [email protected] THANKS! Denise :)

GOT IT!!!!!!!! THANKS! Denise :)

I "signed" up to receive the updates but I've checked my email a bazillion times and haven't gotten anything. Would somebody mind forwarding it to me? Pretty please?? My email addy is [email protected]

Thank you!!

I have forwarded it to everyone on here so far. I will be going to bed soon.

jrstephens said:
I have forwarded it to everyone on here so far. I will be going to bed soon.

Thank you! Thank you! :chef: Ok...off to read now. :)

I signed up to be on the update list too but didn't receive an email yet. Could someone forward it to me at [email protected]? Thanks!!

Got the email! Thanks Jennifer!

Thanks so much Jennifer!!

Leigh0725 said:
Got the email! Thanks Jennifer!

you''re all welcome!

If anyone pm's me to ask me to forward it, please, remember to include your email address.

Oh Happy Day! That's all I'm going to say!

Going to bed now. If anyone else needs me to foward, I will do so tomorrow just pm me your address and I will get to it as soon as I can in the morning....after I call the dentist!

Ok - seeing this thread makes me even more excited to leave for Chicago on Sunday afternoon!!!

Can you please add me to your sneak peak list---can't got to conference at all this year:(

I'm really itching to get to conference now!!! So, is the bag nice?

I also signed up but didnt get the e amil could someone please send me a copy [email protected]

I think I got everyone up to now.

If you did not get on a list and want me to forward what I get Please email me at [email protected]

That way I can just hit reply and add everyone to one list and not have to type them all from my pm's. I will send it to those who email me. It's just a lot of steps for me to type all the addresses from pm into my email and try to add them to my group and all.

THANKS for making it easier on me!

Hey Jennifer I just sent you an email to add me to your list i wanna thank you for being so great to do this :)

You're all very welcome! I sure am popular all of a sudden, haha!:D:p

I just forwarded an email that i received with updates!

jrstephens said:
You're all very welcome! I sure am popular all of a sudden, haha!:D:p

I just forwarded an email that i received with updates!

Okay i received all the other emails you sent out but I have not received the one you just sent out with updates? Was it new info or the same?

Kodeysmom said:
Okay i received all the other emails you sent out but I have not received the one you just sent out with updates? Was it new info or the same?

Check to see if you got it now? If not send me another address so I canmake sure I have the right one.

I will wait to send more emails out until I heare from Kasey tonight. When I do I will include ALL info from the last two days in order for those that may have not received anything to get it all.

It has been crazy trying to keep up with all the request and I am trying my best to make sure everyone is in the group. I have 102 in it as of right now.

Remember to email me at [email protected] instead on pm'ing me!

Jennifer
I sent you an email with my address I did get the 1st email you sent out but didnt recieve the 2nd one so I was just wondering if you still have me on my list

1. What is the purpose of the tote bags given out at Conference?

The tote bags given out at Conference are meant to serve as a convenient and practical way for consultants to carry their materials and supplies during the event.

2. Are the tote bags included in the cost of registration for Conference?

Yes, the tote bags are included in the cost of registration for Conference. They are provided as a complimentary gift to attendees.

3. Can I choose the design or color of my tote bag?

No, the design and color of the tote bags are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, they are always high-quality and stylish.

4. Will there be any other bags or swag given out at Conference?

In addition to the tote bags, there may be other bags or swag given out at Conference. This can vary from year to year and is not guaranteed.

5. Can I bring my own tote bag to use at Conference instead of using the one provided?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own tote bag to use at Conference. However, keep in mind that the tote bags provided by Pampered Chef are specifically designed to hold all necessary materials and may be more convenient to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mcgonigal32
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ