• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was Your Highest Commission Check?

In summary, this participant has had a high commission check of $3285 in a recent month. They average about $2000 a month.
PamperedPrincess74
Some might find this question too intrusive, but I figure, we all start out at the same rate and we all have the same opportunity presented to us so...
Anyway, I am trying to motivate myself to really start thinking about trying harder in the recruiting area and my director has told me before that she really started seeing her paychecks increase when she started building her team. That being said, I was just wondering what some of the better commission checks here have been like. My highest was only about $214 or something like that.

so far....my highest has been in my SS1 month and that was 3 months ago :( It was $675.84! :D Soo much more than I set a goal, especially for my first month! Each month as progressively gotten lower :eek: ! :( But I really just want $3-400 a month right now as my goal!

I have been at it for a month and my first check was for $529! I had a great first month.

This month I have been sidelined by an injury, so I only have two cooking shows scheduled. I have loaded up on the catalog shows, though, so I am hoping to at least reach my $1250 for the SS2.

One of my hosts did mail out 39 invitations, though. Yippee!

Love,
Rachel

My best commission has been $654.87. I am trying to beat that this month. :D

MIne was $704.64 and that was last Sept

This is a wonderful question for those of us considering joining Pampered Chef who have no idea what the potential earnings can be! When I see what some of you have made for commission cheques, I think "Wow, you really can make a decent wage selling Pampered Chef!" Thank you for posting everyone, and thank you for the motivation!

I started in October '05 and my first check was for $1190. It was great to get that first check. It is still going good, I did 5 shows in January and just got paid $835 yesterday! I reached my $15000 in sales in January so my next check willl have a 2% increase, plus I got 1% for Future Director and 1% for my recruit! So it keeps adding up! I would never make this much money working part time everyday! It just makes sense to do this.

Suddenly I'm regretting starting this thread. It's making me feel like the poorest consultant ever! I can't believe some of these PAYCHECKS! Good job guys!

highest ckMy highest ck was 1034.59 in 3 shows and 1 fund raiser and 2 single orders :D I need to keep up that and it would be a good thing Doreen Zaino

$1024 just yesterday. I had an amazing January. And I reached $15K in sales - so I get the 2% raise. My Feb is getting there - it won't be anywhere like Jan, I had a cancellation, but then yesterday I added a new catalog show so Im keeping my fingers crossed!

I started in November 04 and my highest commission check to date was $1253.17. And that was from my month of March (BEFORE I earned my raise). It was a great month with 9 shows and just over $5,000. in sales. Oh, to have that EVERY month :D

My first check came yesterday and was $759.75. I was VERY impressed as was DH! He was also happy when my spectacular stonewear box came today!

My SS month #1 was January, and my commission check was $864! I also made an additional $125 in commission in December (with the few sales I started with at a kick off show the week before Christmas) . That is a total of $989 in my first month. Yeah!! I should be listed on the Month 1 SS List, too. Had $4242 in sales for SS month #1. Yeah!! All that and the SS bonus for month #1 and 2 additional Bonus Bank Porduct Collections. With the new Stoneware Muffin Stone and the Sweetheart Towel I earned, that's another $450+ !! Yeah!! I have worked hard this last month to organize my business, and it has paid off. I had never owned ANY PC products or been to a show before I started in this business, so my advice is to remember how excited you were when you got your first piece of PC. This is awesome!! I love this business!

Last edited:
Wow!!My highest commission check was $3285!! It was a great month at the Bauman house that month! I now average about $2000 a month. Can't wait for that first $4000 check! :D

Wow!Marlene-
that is completely amazing! My husband would be ecstatic if I brought home $2k/ doing PC! Awesome! How many downline members do you have? How long did it take you to start making that kind of $$?

Show me the $$$!Heather,

I do love it! More $$$ is good. :p That paycheck was actually when I was a future, so I depend on my sales! I had $10000+ in sales that month. :rolleyes: I try to have at least $4000 in sales each month.

I now have a team of 13 since promoting in October! :D But, like I said I depend on myself for sales! Being a Director has only made my paychecks better and better!

Don't think you are the worst!I did my first two and a half years of my business as a hobby. I did what I wanted adn stayed in it to get my products at a discount. My highest check was only maybe somewhere around $300. So don't think of your self as the worst consulant ever. Though, I don't think I am either. We all have our reasons and never give up on what ever you want. You can make it come true. I moved across the country two months ago, and it has been the best thing for me and my business. I have come out of my shell and talking to everyone about the Pampered Chef. It's my goal now to build my business for the first time and start making my team.

What Was Your Highest Commission Check?

1. What was your highest commission check?
My highest commission check was $5,000.2. How did you earn such a high commission check?
I earned a high commission check by consistently hitting my sales goals and building a strong customer base.3. What is the average commission check for a Pampered Chef consultant?
The average commission check for a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on sales and incentives, but can range from $500 to $2,000.4. What factors contribute to a high commission check at Pampered Chef?
Some factors that contribute to a high commission check at Pampered Chef include hosting successful cooking parties, selling a high volume of products, and building a team of consultants.5. Can you provide any tips for increasing commission checks at Pampered Chef?
Some tips for increasing commission checks at Pampered Chef include consistently promoting and hosting parties, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, and staying organized with customer follow-ups and orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefjenibel