• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was Your Highest Show......????

In summary, Laura had her first $1000 show last Tuesday and her highest show was $1,011. She focused on having a good time and it paid off in spades. Her highest show was $550 and her highest month was $1500.
I just submitted a $2000 kitchen show in December and I did a Fundraiser of $3400 in October. I thought my sales were pretty average. I really try to keep every show over $600 if possible.
Interesting to see what the averages really are

I'm only new but my last show came in at (have to do the conversion from UK to US)um....$574

oh, that's not bad really...I've only just completed my super starter month one!

In four shows I've come in at $1355 for the month.

High showMy highest show was $909 - but my month of November was incredible - almost $4500. It was my SS3 month and I got my name on the SS list. I was thrilled about that.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

My highest show was $1802!! :D
It was an amazing show. Before I left the hosts house she had 1000 in sales and right before we closed it a friend of hers called me and ordered the pots& pans and a LOT of stoneware.

My highest kitchen show was $3290. My highest catalog show was $1525. My biggest month was $9800. These were all in 2005! :D

fruit76loop said:
My highest kitchen show was $3290. My highest catalog show was $1525. My biggest month was $9800. These were all in 2005! :D
Holy cow! No wonder you earned the BIG trip! That's awesome. Congrats! :)

My highest show was $1250 and it was a CATALOG Show!!

my highest....My highest show was $1120 and it was my very first hosted show this NOvember :D ! Haven't seen anything that high since :( , hopefully one day I can reach a $1k show again!

My highest showsMy highest kitchen show was about $1800...and my highest fundraiser was $3600. Both were this year.

Highest showMy highest show at this point has been $1,500. The host was my sister. The biggest thing I can say contributed to the show was having a great host that wanted to have a successful show and she did her invites as well as a follow-up to get RSVPs. I also do shorter demonstrations, but two recipes. We have used the Clubhouse Chicken Squares (BIG hit) and also the Holiday Chicken Ring. There are several recipes that require no "cooking" or have a pastry that can be baked ahead of time, like the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. :)

Highest showI have only been a consultant for 4 months and had my second kitchen show with 27 people and $1400, then had a fundraiser for a high school debate team and it was $1160! Just wish I could get more bookings from them. Didn't get even ONE booking from the 27 guest show!! :confused:

My highest show was $1008. It was a catalog show with 5 orders! During my SS Month 3. All of the orders came from aunts and cousins. Gotta love family!

I also wanted to share something neat that I tried last week. Maybe this is not the place for it, so I apologize in advance. Anyway, I only had $643 in sales for December and wanted to earn Level 1 of the Dec Sell-A-Thon. On December 28th, I sent out an email to everyone I know proclaiming a 2 1/2 day after Christmas sale. 10% off EVERYTHING in the catalog. I got 3 orders the next night totaling $404! I was SO HAPPY!! (And I still am smiling!)

--------
Cat Hernandez
Independent Kitchen Consultant

cat said:
I got 3 orders the next night totaling $404! I was SO HAPPY!! (And I still am smiling!)

That's awesome! I would still be smiling too! I did an after Thanksgiving sales and came home after shopping all day (On Black Friday) and found $225 in orders from 2 people! I was so happy! So, the day that I spent a lot, I actually earned some money too! It was great! :)

PampMomof3 said:
That's awesome! I would still be smiling too! I did an after Thanksgiving sales and came home after shopping all day (On Black Friday) and found $225 in orders from 2 people! I was so happy! So, the day that I spent a lot, I actually earned some money too! It was great! :)

Have you had luck with after-holiday sales before? Did you just give a certain % off? This was the first time it worked for me. I'm thinking of doing them several times a year now, although I don't have high expectations...

Don't forget to put your highest show in your postbit. Goto usercp and then edit profile. :)

cat said:
Have you had luck with after-holiday sales before? Did you just give a certain % off? This was the first time it worked for me. I'm thinking of doing them several times a year now, although I don't have high expectations...

I have only been doing PC since April 2005 but signed Feb 28th. This was my first holiday season but December was my second highest month with $3421 in sales! I still can't believe it! :)

I am in my fourth month. My highest show total was in my first month $1280 and also was my highest month at $4806. :)

I can't believe how high some of your shows have been. My highest has only been $635. It just seems as though all of the hosts I've had have been completely disinterested (except for maybe one). I spend so much time trying to get each host excited but even during the host coaching phase, they seem SO unenthused and almost as though it's an inconvenience. Most of my hosts have approaced ME about having a show so I'm not sure what the attitude is about but I hope I get a decent host soon!

I think 635 is a good show my average show is about 500 my highest has been 700 and that was because the hostess mom wanted the 4 piece cookware set

Highest kitchen show to dateMy highest kitchen show is £1420.00 and my best ever month stands at £8262.00 during the month of May 2005. These figures are in GBP's so what that would equate to in the states I have no idea, however all the Uk products seem to mirror the ones stateside and we just change the currency sign from $ to £ and leave the actual figures as they were. So that a product in the states costing $7.25, over here would be £7.25.
Happy New year to one and all from across the pond.

Joe

I have been selling PC for 4 years and my largest show was $1500.00. It was done in the middle of July outside by the hosts pool, you talk about sweating like a bull!

My biggest show is $1019 and my highest sales month was $5406. I really wanted to earn Heritage Table my first year and I needed over $5000 to achieve that goal. :) Was a great experience and would love to repeat it again!

I just had my first show this month and it was a $1,030.87 show! I was so excited. I did my second show and it was $646.40. I have 2 more shows this month.

My best show, so far, was $1248. It was my 4th show and in SS1 month. I ended up with $4774 in my SS1 and made it on the SS list!! I was very excited. I've only done 8 shows so far so I'm hoping for an even higher show total someday soon! :)

Gina Miller
Independent Consultant
[email protected]

My highest show was $2037. I had a great host who was absolutly wonderful in the beginning! She had $1200 in outside orders before I even got to her house! Her show was about $600 and then the rest came after the show!

The horrible part came when she also ordered on a HWC show I did and it was a feasco!!!!!!!!!!!!! The show ended up being 6 weeks late, (LOOOONNNNG story) and she was so upset that she decided to sign up under my hospitality director to "put me out of business". Now I have no hospitality because she doesn't want to be caught in the middle and lost a great recruit when it wasn't anything I had any control over!

But the check was REALLY NICE!!

God Bless,
Dee

My highest so far is $846. I am looking at finishing with a $4000+ month. I am in SS month #1.

My best show was a fundraiser at the hospital that I work at in Dec '05-- $1,366. I gave them my 17% commission too, so it raised almost $500.
This one MD bought 10 can openers!!! How crazy is that? That's like $200 in sales just on can openers!!!

That was also my highest month-- $5,412.48, ever since Aug '04!

I was #9 for sales in the country in Super Starter Month #3 (Nov '04) and one of my fellow consultants was #1 :)

I just missed the cruise with 44,265 points! That 3,700 points would have been another recruit and $200 in sales! That would be another whole month's worth of shows... so I am content with not getting it in the end. I would have drove myself crazy doing so!

At least I was #1 in sales in my cluster of 70+ in 2005-- $38,725!!!

I am very happy with where I am at and hope to achieve more and recruit more.

It's funny because I work full time too! I just love TPC and could not picture my life without this rewarding endeavor!

That's a great idea...a fund raiser at the hospital I work at may work, too. I'll have to approach the foundation or the 'pink ladies' volunteers! Great job!

My highest show so far is $1906....the products sell themselves. The guests talk amongst themselves and rave about a particular product. Everyone then thinks that they have to have it too!

Highest Shows...why aren't these posted on your signature lines??? Just wondered. :)

My biggest show was a Bridal Show for my new daughter-in-law before their wedding last summer. Her aunt hosted the show and there were around 30 people there. The total sales were $1355, but I only got credit for $1105 because some of it was ordered PC and some of it was cash for the couple to use toward the PC products, and I wound up giving them $250 of the cash to use toward the cash part of their half price Professional Cookware, etc. It's hard to turn down your own son. Since then I have a "Wish List" at my Bridal Shows, so there is no cash. But both of them love the PC products.

Ruth Mescher

Highest showMy highest show was about $1800. It was a cohost show and both were motivated. I'm closing out a show next week at about $1100. My highest month was almost $5000.

re: HIghest showTamera:

Just curious;

where are you located?

Thanks;

I love this site and had to post this....I just had my 1sy $1000 show!!!!
$1012 (and counting). We close tomorrow. I am sooooo excited! I am in SS month #2, and have earned almost everything in the SS Brochure (except for Month 3 of course). I would encourage new consultants to get their hands on as many of the company's CDs and Video training material as they can. It is always playing in my car CD, or what I watch instead of the soaps. What an opportunity this business is!

wow!! You guys are fantastic!I just first have to congratulate everyone on the amazing sales and shows!! Also remember high shows have everything to do with where you live and the show average in that area! Some people may have high shows in the thousands and some in the hundreds but it's all relevant to where you live...I think the superstarters that have posted are WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations on such a big start to your businesses.. ;)

My biggest show was $2800 and my biggest month was $8700.00...I love on Long Island and have been with PC for 8 years..Hope everyone can experience the joy I get from PC..

Congrats again ladies and gents... :D

Ok, I closed my highest show on Tuesday, Feb 28th with $1105. What a great way to end my Super Starter Month #2! I love the support and ideas from this site, and have shared many as well. Thanks to all for your help!

highest showhey guys, i just had my first show and I did $1400.00 worth of sales it waas awesome!!!!!

Highest show/ monthHi all:

I loved reading all these grea totals!

My highest show was $3,025.29

My highest month was $13,843.37 (What a check!!!!!!!!)

KcnI am thinking about becoming a consultant and I keep reading about KCN. Would someone be so kind as to explain what that is.

Thanks

Congrats!KCN or CN is Kitchen Consultant News or Consultant News. March 1st had many changes including a name change for Consultants and shows...no more kitchen consultant...no more kitchen show! Now it is just Pampered Chef Consultant and Cooking Show!

It is a monthly publication that we receive from the Pampered Chef! It is amazing, it has recipe tips, training tips, and recognition for the entire company. Once you promote to Director you get a special edition with additional information for cluster meetings and such!

Congratulations on thinking of joining an amazing company! :D

ThanksThank you for the info...it has been drviing me crazy :)

Great job! Way to go..!My highest show is $1,200.00 and I am in my 4th month of working for PC. My highest month was in January, $3,500.00 and over, I was in SS month 3 recognition. I really enjoy promoting the wonderful products and remember people of all over know our products and it sells by itself too. I am now trying to recruit one who show much interest in this business. :) Best of luck to all!

Highest ShowSo far my highest show has been close to $700.00. I expect to have sales very much higher in the future since that was only my second show and as I gain experience with the products I expect to be able to sell them better!

I have to update!
In January, I had a $1413 show, my highest so far.
In February, I had another $1,000 + show.
This month, I had a $1350 show and my sales are at $2100 for the month and I have 3 more shows to do. So, hopefully, this will be my best month. :)

Ok laugh all you want....after 7 months my highest show was the past weekend and it was $539. And I had to drive over 60 miles away!! one way! :eek:

I've been at it almost a year and still haven't had that $1000 show. Just hang in there. It will happen.

My highest was $1,212. The hosts were a lesbian couple and they invited ALL their friends! I think there were over 20 people at the show. I made 2 southwest chicken rings, plus a large bar pan of brownies, and the hosts served margaritas. The show itself was about $600, but the hosts rounded up their outside orders and brought the total over $1,000!

(I bought a few things for myself on their host discount that time. :D )

My highest show was 1314.00. I am in SS Month 1 and have already qualified. So far my sales for March are 2661.00. I still have 3 catalog shows going and a show the 31st. (My March 15th show cancelled or I would have gotton those polka dot cups and squares darn it)! My calendar really needs some help in April, any suggestions? :rolleyes:

Thanks jenniferlynne! :D

Highest show totals & Monthly commissionsMy highest show was $1172.00 I have had two $1,000 shows and I love them. My best month was $3,700. I have been doing this for 6 months and love it. The least that I have made in a month is $345 in Dec and that was only because I only did 3 show. The second lowest commission was $660. All other months have been averaging at $800 - 900. I love that.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
  • kathijenkins