• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with Thanksgiving Leftovers?

In summary, there are many recipes that can be made with leftover turkey and stuffing. Some good options are the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Harvest Chicken Salad, and the Warm Curry Chicken Dip.
heat123
Silver Member
Besides the Turkey cranberry ring are there any other recipes out there that will use the turkey and stuffing leftovers??

Bumping this up! Help please anyone!?!?!!

Make Panini sandwiches.

You can use any of the recipes that call for chicken. The Chicken Enchilada Ring is good and so is the Harvest Chicken Salad.

heat123 said:
Besides the Turkey cranberry ring are there any other recipes out there that will use the turkey and stuffing leftovers??

Thanksgiving Panini

Leftover sliced Turkey
Stuffing
Cranberries...whole,sauce,fresh...whatever you like;)
Some nice Rye or Sour dough bread

TRUST ME.....THEY WILL LOVE THIS!!!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Thanksgiving Panini

Leftover sliced Turkey
Stuffing
Cranberries...whole,sauce,fresh...whatever you like;)
Some nice Rye or Sour dough bread

TRUST ME.....THEY WILL LOVE THIS!!!!:D :D :D
don't forget gravy on that sandwich!

pamperedlinda said:
You can use any of the recipes that call for chicken. The Chicken Enchilada Ring is good and so is the Harvest Chicken Salad.

Now that you mention it, I bet the Harvest Chicken Salad would go GREAT in the ring, we would have to modify it a bit, but I'm gonna try it!:D

Thanks for the suggestions ladies, I knew there'd be a few I could offer!

Thanks for the great link, lots of good stuff there.

Thanks Brooke you rock! I couldn't find anything when I searched the files!

How about the Warm Curry Chicken Dip from the spring/summer Season's Best? I just had some last night and it was wonderful. I bet it would be good with leftover turkey too!

1. How can I incorporate leftover turkey into a new dish?

One delicious option is to make a turkey and cranberry panini. Simply layer sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, and your choice of cheese between two slices of bread and grill until golden and crispy.

2. What can I do with leftover mashed potatoes?

You can use mashed potatoes to make tasty potato pancakes. Mix in some chopped herbs and a beaten egg to the mashed potatoes, form into patties, and fry in a pan until crispy on both sides.

3. What's a creative way to use leftover stuffing?

Try making stuffed mushrooms with your leftover stuffing. Remove the stems from button mushrooms, fill the caps with stuffing, and bake until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is crispy on the top.

4. How can I incorporate cranberry sauce into a leftover dish?

Cranberry sauce makes a great addition to a turkey and rice casserole. Simply mix the leftover turkey with cooked rice, vegetables, and cranberry sauce, top with shredded cheese, and bake until heated through and the cheese is melted.

5. What's a tasty way to use leftover pumpkin pie?

You can turn your leftover pumpkin pie into a milkshake! Blend a slice of pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream and milk for a delicious and unique treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmatula
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PC Latoya
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PC Latoya
  • bbauman07