• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do for December Recipes?

thanks!Yes, the tree is easy to make. It's just a lot of fun to do. You just need a long dowel, some Mod Podge, and some pipe cleaners. You can buy a pre-made tree at the store, or you can make your own. It's a lot of fun, and it looks really good when it's done.
pamperedgirl3
I want to start offering a monthly featured recipe to my hosts so I'm not always making so many different recipes at my shows. What would be good recipes for December? In November, I'm featuring rings/wreaths. I could probably do the wreath for December too, but what are other good fillings besides the turkey (might not want that after Thanksgiving).

Also, what are some good dessert recipes to either demo or make ahead? I also want a good dessert recipe to demo for my mystery host show on November 30.

I like to make the Italian Side by Side Calzone in Nov and Dec. My reasoning is, football season is here, and Super Bowl is coming up. I try to think of what events may be coming up and go from there.

It's very easy, makes 2 at a time and will feed a lot of "game-watchers"! Feedback from past hosts have been all postive. They love the idea of making 2 at once.

Hope that helped. :D

I'm doing panini partys during December because I want my January to be smokin!

Thanks! Both good ideas!

RecipesHere is a file I got from this website last holiday season. I don't know what I will offer yet but am thinking about the cheesecake recipe attached. It's easy and yummy.....

Attachments

• holidays recipes doc.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 521
  • Candy_Cane_Cherry_Cheese_Coffee_Cake.doc
    26 KB · Views: 370
Desserts in DecemberI try to stick with this theme. All kinds of delicious holiday desserts, some cookie shows and also the panini recipes would be great!!

For fillings in your wreaths you might want to try Chicken club, that's my favorite and of course ham florentine is second with my hosts.

I also like the Tex Mex Chicken melts (pretty and delicious), Sandwich rings, Turtle fudge skillet cake, Tiramisu brownie squares, Easy peanut butter presses for the cookie press. These are all found in the All the best Cookbook.

I love to experiment at home with all the new recipes and some I haven't tried in a while. I am getting hungry. :p

Debbie :D

I made the Christmas Tree shaped cool veggie pizza for a Christmas Theme show last week. And it was a huge hit and easy to make!

jrstephens said:
I made the Christmas Tree shaped cool veggie pizza for a Christmas Theme show last week. And it was a huge hit and easy to make!

I was thinking about doing that as a no bake recipe for a demo I have in store. I may just do that recipe, plus it looks so cute and festive! Or there is that other tree as a dessert recipe. Both were very cute to look at!

jrstephens said:

I know that this is a really old thread, but wondering about this recipe... anyone know what it is? Do you just shape the crescents into a tree shape (and if so, is there a trick to this?). Also, saw a recipe for a Glazed Apple Wreath that sounds good, but it is very old wondering if anyone has an updated recipe using the newer tools, and any tricks for it? TIA!!!

All of my December Parties are the same. I am keeping them simple and quick - Greek Cheese Torta made ahead - so they can snack on it during the demo - and demoing the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle or the Black Forest Trifle.

Okay, I just found the directions for the tree... silly me. But I'd still like to know about the Glazed Apple Wreath, maybe I should start a new thread....

1. What holiday recipes do you recommend for December?

For December, we recommend trying our festive gingerbread cookies, warm mulled cider, and savory holiday roast. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and add a touch of holiday spirit to your meals.

2. Do you have any quick and easy recipes for busy December nights?

Absolutely! Our one-pot chicken and vegetable stir fry and crockpot beef stew are perfect for busy December nights. They require minimal prep and cook time, allowing you to spend more time enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones.

3. Are there any healthy options for holiday recipes in December?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious and healthy options for holiday recipes in December. Some of our favorites include roasted sweet potato and quinoa salad, baked salmon with lemon and herbs, and roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic glaze.

4. Can you recommend some vegetarian or vegan options for holiday recipes in December?

Of course! We have a delicious mushroom and lentil shepherd's pie, vegan stuffed acorn squash, and roasted vegetable quinoa bowls. These recipes are sure to satisfy any vegetarian or vegan guests at your holiday gatherings.

5. Do you have any recipes for holiday desserts in December?

Yes, we have an array of mouth-watering desserts for the holiday season. Some of our favorites include peppermint bark brownies, eggnog cheesecake, and cranberry orange bread. These desserts will be the perfect sweet ending to any holiday meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • doughmama