• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to do with old Opportunity Brochures?

In summary, ChefAnn is going to try to print out the new ones and put them in a show lapboard to show the new kit.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I ordered a bunch of Opportunity Brochures before I found out about the new kit...I know they weren't expensive, but I don't want them to go to waste. Any ideas?

If you are talking about the brochures with the starter kit and SuperStarter program on them you might as well throw them away. - well, you could cut the pictures out and use them in a flyer to promote groupings of product ideas.

If it's the other brochure (the one that touches on the various benefits of consulting - "Your Life Your Way") I think you could give it to people. Just put a sticker over the kit picture saying there's a new kit and one over the cost with the new information. The words still work on that page too.

Put them around town to get your name out there, and maybe it will generate a call or 2... and just say something like "WOW! I put those out so long ago that the New Consultant Program has changed! Let me send you some updated information, or we can meet and go over it together"

BethCooks4U said:
If you are talking about the brochures with the starter kit and SuperStarter program on them you might as well throw them away. - well, you could cut the pictures out and use them in a flyer to promote groupings of product ideas.

If it's the other brochure (the one that touches on the various benefits of consulting - "Your Life Your Way") I think you could give it to people. Just put a sticker over the kit picture saying there's a new kit and one over the cost with the new information. The words still work on that page too.

Yeah, it's the "Your Life Your Way" one. I guess I'll try to make up stickers - good idea. It's just such a waste to throw away so many of these!

I just chunked a bunch...maybe I should get them out... hmmmm... i dunno..

I've got a bunch, too. I'm going to sticker them (I posted some labels in another thread that print 30 to a page with the logo and the text that's on the blue stickers HO sent out) and use them at a bridal fair next weekend.

what other thread ChefAnn?

I am doing this for a bridal expo tomorrow (putting the stickers on the back), but I was thinking of trying to have a few of the newer ones to show the new kit if someone is really interested. But the way they have it set up on CC, you can't print the first & last page on the same paper so that it can be folded over with part of it as the front of the brochure & part of the back. Has anyone done this?

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am doing this for a bridal expo tomorrow (putting the stickers on the back), but I was thinking of trying to have a few of the newer ones to show the new kit if someone is really interested. But the way they have it set up on CC, you can't print the first & last page on the same paper so that it can be folded over with part of it as the front of the brochure & part of the back. Has anyone done this?

Yeah - I just figured that out today too. I got this sample pack of glossy flyer paper from HP and used it to print this out -- looks AMAZING on the HP paper, btw -- but couldn't get it to print like it does on the flyer - only on front/back of one sheet and then on a 2nd sheet. Bummer.

I think I'm going to keep the old ones w/sticker on back for expos etc. and order the new ones to use in my show lapboards and for lead follow-up.

What are "Old Opportunity Brochures"?

Old Opportunity Brochures are previous versions of our product catalogs that are no longer in circulation. These brochures feature past products and promotions and are no longer available for purchase.

Can I still order products from "Old Opportunity Brochures"?

No, products featured in these old brochures are no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking our current catalog for similar products and promotions.

Why are these brochures still listed on the website?

These brochures are listed for reference purposes only. Some customers may still have these brochures and may want to refer back to them for product information or recipes.

Do I need to return these brochures?

No, you do not need to return these brochures. They are yours to keep for reference or to share with others who may be interested in our products.

Can I request a physical copy of an "Old Opportunity Brochure"?

Unfortunately, we do not have physical copies of these old brochures available. However, you can view and download digital versions on our website for reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Pampered Laura