• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Consultant Kit Brochures...

P
Pampered Laura
Anyone know when we can order the new brochures with the updated Starter Kit pictured? I just realized that all of my show folders have the old ones in there. Can we download 'em so I can print them? Eek!:eek:

Keep on checking CC in the download section to see if they have them posted yet. I know they have already put up a Q&A on the new program but can't remember if they have a brochure on yet.

The new consultant brochure is in the download section but I don't remember the kit being pictured. It will be in the catalog and since there is not super starter product program anymore I don't see that we'll need it. Just give them the brochure and a catalog and a list of the new kit contents or a copy of that page of the special edition CN.

I printed it out on CC and no kit picture but pics of what you can buy with your pc $$ like the covered baker, chillzanne and s s bowls

I was thinking we'd come out with a "Experience Success" thats been updated with the new kit and the new PC$$ program... hmm!
I do have the Your Life Your Way brochure we got at Leadership, but there's nothing on there about PC dollars. Wonder if they'd rather us explain all of that as a perk during the interview...

Pampered Laura said:
I was thinking we'd come out with a "Experience Success" thats been updated with the new kit and the new PC$$ program... hmm!
I do have the Your Life Your Way brochure we got at Leadership, but there's nothing on there about PC dollars. Wonder if they'd rather us explain all of that as a perk during the interview...
Probably. Too much information scares people away at first. It's better to give them what they're asking for at first. When going over that kind of thing in the interview, I tell them several things they can earn and stop myself and say "Oh, there's so much more! You will be thrilled!" and then go onto other questions. I would let them leave the interview with the brochure with the details so they can read it over later.

I can see that it will actually be easier to explain with this new program!

Related to Ordering New Consultant Kit Brochures...

1. When will the new consultant kit brochures with the updated starter kit be available for ordering?

The new consultant kit brochures with the updated starter kit will be available for ordering on [insert date].

2. I just realized that all of my show folders have the old brochures. Can we download the new brochures for printing?

Yes, you can download the new brochures for printing from our website. They will be available for download on [insert date].

3. Will the old brochures still be valid for use until the new ones are available?

Yes, the old brochures will still be valid for use until the new ones are available.

4. Can I order a mix of old and new brochures for my show folders?

Unfortunately, we are only able to provide the new brochures for ordering at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Is there any additional cost for the new brochures?

No, there is no additional cost for the new brochures. They will be provided at the same price as the old brochures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • PamperedK