• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now Where Did I Put Those Opportunity Brochures???

In summary, the conversation revolved around getting new brochures in the mail and the struggle of keeping them organized. The speakers also discussed plans to use the brochures for recruiting and a possible mailing for a February meeting. However, they discovered that the brochures come in packs of 20 and they were missing a few, causing confusion and minor frustration.
chefkathy
I got a pack of the new brochures in the mail....getting ready for my show tonight and now I can't find them!

I'm trying to clean reorganize my office and I keep misplacing things. That's not supposed to happen.

D'oh!

Guess I'll just use some old ones. No biggie.

ha! I'm packing for my show and forgot to use my new ones for Wednesday's show but grabbed them for tonight!

I'm planning to use mine in a mailing to invite all of my recruit leads to our big February kick off/recipe slam meeting. I'm thinking of including a mini catalog too if I have enough left over from the fall/winter season. I need to come up with a good blurb to put on the invite.....

okay, finally found them and stamped them with my info, but I only have 16. I was assuming it would be a pack of 25. I already took the band off them and tossed the cover letter so I'm not sure how many are supposed to be there.Is that how many you got or did I lose half of them? LOLsleep deprivation is playing tricks on me!

I'll have to go count mine...once I find them. :)

They come in a pack of 20 for $1.50 according to the letter that came with them. I got 20.

okay so four are gone....hmmm....I must have put them in host packets then. I am truly losing my mind. Thanks for indulging me. :D

I counted 21 too but then I thought well maybe I put 5 in the bag instead of the 6 I thought I had. ...better go count them and find out. ;)

bethcooks4u said:
Yes. For recruiting. In the last 6 months I think.

Oh, OK. That would explain it then. Thanks Beth.

DebbieJ said:
I got a pack of the new brochures in the mail....getting ready for my show tonight and now I can't find them!

I'm trying to clean reorganize my office and I keep misplacing things. That's not supposed to happen.

D'oh!

Guess I'll just use some old ones. No biggie.

WTF - I misplaced mine after I labeled them, too!!!!

1. Where can I find the opportunity brochures?

The opportunity brochures can be found in the "Business Supplies" section of the Pampered Chef website or you can contact your consultant for physical copies.

2. How can I order more opportunity brochures?

You can order more opportunity brochures through your Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. There may be a small fee for ordering physical copies.

3. Are the opportunity brochures available in different languages?

Yes, the opportunity brochures are available in multiple languages. You can select your preferred language on the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for a specific language.

4. Can I customize the information on the opportunity brochures?

Unfortunately, the information on the opportunity brochures cannot be customized. However, you can add your personal contact information and logo to the back of the brochures.

5. How many opportunity brochures should I have on hand?

It is recommended to have at least 25 opportunity brochures on hand at all times. This will ensure you have enough to distribute to potential recruits and at events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
Koolotus