• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What To Do When a Customer Ignores You?

In summary, the girl booked a catty with another friend, but hasn't contacted the organizer since receiving the email notification. The organizer contacted the past host, who said she hadn't received the order form. The organizer asked the past host if she wanted to do the catty now or in the future, and the past host said she would call. The organizer left a message for the past host, but the past host has not called back. The organizer has sent the past host three emails and left three voicemails, but the past host has not responded. The organizer closed the catty show and shipped the orders, but the past host is complaining about the organizer to other hosts. The organizer would like to know what is going on.
feather18
Hey ok i know there is a thread about this sort of thing , but i have a little different situation.. OK I have a girl that booked for a Catty in oct, and i have sent her 2 emails and left 3 messages and No response! :mad: ok, and the host she booked off, first of all was looking forward to the booking benift, and second, has started acting like a #@$@ herself!! I closed the show in the first week of October sometime, and it just shipped on the 11th, so she called me today MAD asking where the orders were.. and i told her when they shipped and where they were and if she would like the trackin, ok well i had talked to her previously about me having a hard time getting ahold of her friend, and asked if she had a cell or something, well she didnt give me one, and told me she would call her. So tonight after I settle the Situ. i ask about her, and she says "well she still hasnt recieved an orderform.." which is bull because i sent it OCt 1st. so I said ok well I sent it but maybe she didnt get it... and which by the way I have left a message since I asked the Host to call her.. so WHY DIDNT SHE CALL ME??? SHE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT ME>> BUT NOT ACTUALLY CALLING MEEE BACK!!! UGH it makes me mad, and i dont know what to do.. let it go.. keep calling??I dont want to waste my time is she is not going to give me the time of DAY!!! anyway ok Vent over.. help please!!:cry:

I would send her one more email and one more phone call stating I assume she must be terribly busy and if she does in fact want to do a catty now or in the future to please not hesitate to contact you for any/all of her needs (supplies etc) and then I would BLESS and RELEASE.

You can't control the shipping, you were kind to the past host explaining when it shipped and where it was now and they both know you are waiting to submit the catalogue show for the new host. If the new host is serious and the past host wants the booking benefit bad enough they will get back to you. As long as you are 100% sure she has received your phone calls/messages I would put the ball in her court and let it go! You've done all that you can and unfortunately we can't control what people think/say about us - we can only do our very best!

Just my opinion. :)

You don't want to work with people like that. Do your best, but don't worry too much about having the catalog show. Let it go if she doesn't contact you. It's not worth it.

I handle similar situations by leaving "I'll keep calling until I hear back from you" messages. They're frequent at first, then get more occasional. However, I do keep trying to contact until I get a response. Several times lately I've had hosts who didn't get back with me after several calls. One of those was the host of a $400+ catalog party that I closed today. You just never know what's going on.BTW, you don't necessarily know that the host is talking bad about you. My general rule of thumb is that if someone says someone else said something, I ignore it. You don't know what agenda someone might have. Just my $0.02.

What could also be happening is that host #2 hasn't done squat and doesn't want host #1 to know so she is blaming in on you.

hey yall thanks for the advice and help.
Kate you are probally right. It was just her attitude on the phone ya know? but yeah I think I will try tomorrow once more and let it go after that. Oh i forgot to mention.. ok if infact the Past Host is ticked at me.. I had an order for me and a couple of other people.. if she is indeed ticked with me.. i hope i can get my stuff!!!! I guess what i need to do is give the benift of doubt.. but see what i ddint get, was ok if the present host was busy now, why not just tell her friend.. when they talked on the phone? But some people are a little difficult. OK well i am going to bed because i got ticked off inputing shows.. NO ONE CAN ADD.. and I cant either!! LOl!!! Ok well good night yall and thanks again!!<3

Related to What To Do When a Customer Ignores You?

1. How do I handle a customer who consistently ignores my emails and calls?

If a customer is consistently ignoring your attempts to reach them, it's important to first assess the situation. Are you contacting them at appropriate times, or are you bombarding them with messages? If you feel you have been respectful and reasonable in your attempts to reach out, it may be time to try a different approach. Consider contacting them through a different method, such as a handwritten note or social media message. If all else fails, it may be best to move on and focus on other customers.

2. What should I do if a customer is ignoring me during a party or event?

If you are trying to engage with a customer during a party or event and they are consistently ignoring you, it may be best to give them some space. Some people are more introverted and may need some time to warm up to the idea of interacting with a consultant. Alternatively, you can try engaging them in a different way, such as asking them to help with a demonstration or offering them a sample to try. It's important to respect their boundaries and not push too hard.

3. How can I re-engage a customer who has been ignoring me?

If a customer has been ignoring your attempts to contact them, it may be time to try a different approach. Consider sending them a personalized message or offer, such as a discount or exclusive product. You could also try reaching out through a different method, such as a phone call or social media message. It's important to be respectful and understanding of their reasons for ignoring you, and to not push too hard.

4. Should I continue to reach out to a customer who consistently ignores me?

It's important to assess the situation before deciding whether or not to continue reaching out to a customer who consistently ignores you. If you feel you have been respectful and reasonable in your attempts to contact them, it may be best to respect their decision and move on. However, if you feel there is potential for a valuable customer relationship, it may be worth trying a different approach or reaching out at a different time.

5. How can I prevent a customer from ignoring me in the future?

To prevent a customer from ignoring you in the future, it's important to establish clear communication and boundaries from the beginning. Make sure they know how and when you will be contacting them, and ask for their preferred method of communication. It's also important to respect their responses and not bombard them with messages. Building a strong and respectful relationship with your customers can help prevent them from ignoring you in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
feather18
  • kittychef