• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do About Oil on Your Pampered Chef Stone?

In summary, Pampered Chef takes great care in packaging their products to ensure they arrive safely. In the rare case of a damaged product, their hassle-free return policy allows for a replacement at no extra cost. Occasionally, high demand may result in an item going on backorder, but customers have the option to wait or cancel for a full refund. The company also stands behind the quality of their products with a satisfaction guarantee and offers assistance through their customer service team or website for any issues or questions. If a product does not meet expectations, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee with easy returns and refunds or exchanges.
Chef Diane
I got an email from a customer yesterday asking what to do about a stone she/ someone she lives with got sun tan oil :eek: on one of her stones. Does anyone have any advice for this poor woman. She says it was right next to the cooking spray by the stove. Who knows, I did tell her to try the biscuit idea, but didnt know if there was a better way to try to de-contaminate (as she put it) the stone.

Scrub it with a baking soda paste, and then bake lots of biscuits...

In this instance you can try the baking soda paste idea ... but if she really wants it off I say use soap in this extreme instance. Then she should cook some biscuits or crescent rolls to get rid of the soap taste.

Thanks ladies, I knew I could count on you. I alsways seem to forget about the baking soda.

I had a customer whose small bar pan got packed away for 6 months with fish oil on it. (It's a long story involving a family emergency that came up as she was cooking the fish.) I told her the biscuit idea. She said that every trace of fish smell was gone after the second batch.

Related to What to Do About Oil on Your Pampered Chef Stone?

1. Have you ever had a product arrive damaged?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care in packaging our products to ensure they arrive safely. However, in the rare case that a product does arrive damaged, we have a hassle-free return policy. Simply contact our customer service team and we will replace the damaged product at no extra cost.

2. Have you ever had an item go on backorder?

We do our best to keep all of our products in stock, but occasionally high demand may result in an item going on backorder. If this happens, we will notify you and provide an estimated restock date. You can choose to wait for the item or cancel your order for a full refund.

3. Have you ever had a problem with a product's quality?

We take pride in the quality of our products and stand behind them with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, please contact our customer service team and we will work with you to find a solution.

4. Have you ever had trouble using a product?

Our products are designed to be user-friendly and come with detailed instructions. However, if you are having trouble using a product, we have a team of consultants who are happy to provide assistance and answer any questions you may have. You can also refer to our website for helpful tips and videos.

5. Have you ever had to return a product?

We understand that sometimes a product may not meet your expectations. That's why we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you need to return a product for any reason, simply contact our customer service team and we will provide a prepaid return label and issue a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ddcook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
D_Patel
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies